Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

View Poll Results: Which route works best for you?
Going upstairs and work your way to the theater 2 100.00%
Opening the bottom left door and working your way to the theater 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2011, 04:28 AM #1
The Money Team

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,029,014,021,340,401.00
Total Points: 8,029,014,022,071,743.00
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Default Which route works best for you?

In Black OPS...

Which one works best for you? I'm having trouble getting past 21 rounds, I always go through the upstairs and work my way down until like round 12, then I turn on the power...i'm a noob to Call of Duty so any advice will be appreciated!
-Huey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-23-2011, 08:21 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
cnote111 will become famous soon enoughcnote111 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,199.10

Zomibes are my specialty brotha!

I've made posts with map layout and i just wrote a strategy guide for Ascension...

So we are talking about Kino Der Toten correct??

Also, which strategy are you looking for?

Solo

2-Players

or

3-4 Players
cnote111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:58 PM #3
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pho_pino will become famous soon enoughpho_pino will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,002.40

playing solo is the best, less zombies come at ya. on solo ive got to lvl 27, online ive gotten to lvl 30 and can never get past it.. eeerrrrr

best thing to do on solo is stay in the lobby till 7rnds *if u can* open upstairs and go down to the were the turent is, try to hold that down till 12rnds *but dont open the dresser room door* i normally stay where the box is at when im in that room, but if u cant go to the threater room hopefully the box is there and hold that down for awhile until u get overwhelmed and turn the power on. now with the power on save the last zombie or crawler so u can link the teleporter. once the teleporter is linked kill last zombie. wait for the next round to start and hang around the teleporter. kill as much zombies untill u get overwhelmed again and run in the teleporter. kill as much zombies while up at the pack a punch but once teleported back to the lobby shoot as much zombies and crawlers as u can in the middle and head upstairs untill u reach to theater room again, run around in cirlces from upstairs to downstairs till the teleporter is back up link them up and just keep recycling the same procedure. hope it helps out if ur on the ps3 let me know if u wanna join up.
pho_pino is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
route, works, you?

User Tag List