Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez drinks piss, hes not an ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urine has many nutrients and can be self consumed up to three times safely (recycled) before it becomes dangerous. This is common knowledge in special operations which I was a part of for some years. How this is in relevance to his qualification to be an ATG is beyond me. What a truly ingenious way to display your ignorance and level of maturity. Even as a joke it is a poor one. Go do some research and at least educate yourself then if you still don't agree come up with a better argument than the title of this piss poor thread (no pun intended).
    You might not agree with his methods but that doesn't give you a right to criticize him or question his greatness over something overall as insignificant as this.

Comment

cant deny him atg status...even thought he did pull a sucka move with the nacho/maidana situation...i was gonna say he ducked morales, but i think he is blinded by arum dangling a third pacquiao fight in front of him...but he has the intelligence, heart, skillset, and has only been dominated once by another atg...i think you might of heard of him...floyd mayweather jr...

Comment

Working...
      X