No announcement yet.

jmm's next move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmm's next move?

I know that arum is saying marquez and pacquiao might be possible for november, but do you think marquez will fight before that? I remember reading that he planned to fight on april 9th even if the fight with morales fell through. But i haven't heard anything since. What do you guys think will happen.

I think it would be best for him to get a fight vs Bradley. It's a win win situation no matter what happens. If he wins, he will make history for Mexico. If he loses, he will lose in a close fight because I don't think Bradely has so much of an advantage over him. Anyway with a loss , he might get a shot at Pacquiao.

Comment

Shoop Da Whoop thinks JMM while get destroyed by Pacquiao

Comment

I think he should fight tim bradley. i think marquez has a good chance to beat him

Comment

jmm might take a stay busy fight against some bum promoted by gbp, but he will dump them for a pac fight in nov.

Comment

Originally posted by roaring thunder View Post
            I think he should fight tim bradley. i think marquez has a good chance to beat him
            Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
            I think it would be best for him to get a fight vs Bradley. It's a win win situation no matter what happens. If he wins, he will make history for Mexico. If he loses, he will lose in a close fight because I don't think Bradely has so much of an advantage over him. Anyway with a loss , he might get a shot at Pacquiao.
            I agree that a fight with bradley would be good for him. There is no question that jmm can outbox bradley and I don't think bradley has enough power to really hurt jmm. The only thing you have to worry about is bradley's big ass dome piece. But what do you guys think about a date for his next fight or conflicts with nacho training maidana.

Comment

maybe if rios beats acosta, the rios fight could bring some dinero.

or go for zab if he beats kaiser

Comment

Wait for Arum to do his song and dance for the public, then Pacquiao in the Fall... Arum gave him the green light yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by roaring thunder
                  plus if he doesnt get pac cuz pacquiao vs mayweather gets made then he should be able to get an amir khan fight. he gets a big fight anyways.
                  jmm don't want nothing to do with khan

Comment

Peterson?,Holt?,Judah?.

He can beat one and prove hes effective at near welterweight.

Gomez at welterweight?.

prove he can fight and win effectively at welterweight,and can be considered for a welter fight with pac?.

Comment

Working...
                    X