Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stallone60 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 172,825.47
Total Points: 60,468,634.61
Here's your first gift! Have a burger! - Pretty Boy1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpedigree View Post
I was a huge Henry Wharton fan back in the day and went to watch him fight Eubank...Wharton was unbeaten at the time and a real good fighter Heart like a lion and a chin like granite ..but Eubank had to much class for him that night
Wharton wasnt unbeaten benn beat him before the eubank fight. Wharton was a good fighter beat some good names and came close to winning a world title.
Stallone60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-05-2011, 03:36 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
young_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond reputeyoung_robbed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 106,284,946.45
For your good posts and youtube videos. - Barnburner dope vernon HL. - Tha Executioner 

watch the first benn fight
young_robbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:10 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
coghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 117,701.49

Eubank-Cronin - talk about a demolition job, leading with rights, hooks with either hand and uppercuts and even leading off combinations

Eubank-Benn I - Eubank schools Benn at the fast pace (rounds 1-3), at the slow pace (rounds 5,7), and stops him

Eubank-Watson I - Eubank gives one of the most subtle dispays of skill I've seen in a European ring

Eubank-Thornton - great exhibition of ring generalship from Eubank

Eubank-Rocchigiani - completely dominates Rocchi in his backyard

Eubank-Wharton - vintage '90-'92 Eubank

Eubank-Malinga, Eubank-Collins I - makes them miss sooo much that you duck and dodge yourself watching it!

Eubank-Thompson I - so blatantly the more technically refined operator
coghaugen is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
chris, eubank:, fights, recommend?

User Tag List