No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Prison fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Prison fights

Some guy sent me an email 2 days ago, here it is.

Subject: Did Mike Tyson fight in prison? I have an answer to that
    Message: I live in Orange County, California. I am a white boy with a little bit of a hispanic side.

I have a cousin who is mexican and huge. He has a huge biker stache and is covered in tatts all across the body, he is 6'4 250. He was in and out of jail (LA COUNTY) but has since cleaned himself up.
    BUT...

I was kicking it with him a while back at his house and an EX- skinhead came by. I guess they work together bouncing at the same bar and were friends. The skinhead was in his 40's and was telling me how when he was locked up in Indiana at the same time as Tyson.

Skinheads uncle was locked up in the same jail as tyson, and this what his uncle said:

According to this guy, everyone wanted a piece of Tyson. All fights were set up (none were random or he was never jumped they were set up by shot callers and guards) and he won his first few fights but the inmates figured out to take him to the ground and wrestle him down and a few even managed to beat tysons ***.

I dont know whether to believe the guy. Unlike most Huntington Beach skinheads in their 40s he didnt seem to be on meth so it definitly wasnt a tweaker story, but I dont know how valid it was. It was almost surreal because I have wondered this question before and to be in a room with a man who claims to have knowledge of it.

I am 50/50. Dont know if it happened or not. But if you can consider I took the time out of my day to email you this, please understand I am NOT making this up. (he could have tho)

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
    Some guy sent me an email 2 days ago, here it is.

Subject: Did Mike Tyson fight in prison? I have an answer to that
    Message: I live in Orange County, California. I am a white boy with a little bit of a hispanic side.

I have a cousin who is mexican and huge. He has a huge biker stache and is covered in tatts all across the body, he is 6'4 250. He was in and out of jail (LA COUNTY) but has since cleaned himself up.
    BUT...

I was kicking it with him a while back at his house and an EX- skinhead came by. I guess they work together bouncing at the same bar and were friends. The skinhead was in his 40's and was telling me how when he was locked up in Indiana at the same time as Tyson.

Skinheads uncle was locked up in the same jail as tyson, and this what his uncle said:

According to this guy, everyone wanted a piece of Tyson. All fights were set up (none were random or he was never jumped they were set up by shot callers and guards) and he won his first few fights but the inmates figured out to take him to the ground and wrestle him down and a few even managed to beat tysons ***.

I dont know whether to believe the guy. Unlike most Huntington Beach skinheads in their 40s he didnt seem to be on meth so it definitly wasnt a tweaker story, but I dont know how valid it was. It was almost surreal because I have wondered this question before and to be in a room with a man who claims to have knowledge of it.

I am 50/50. Dont know if it happened or not. But if you can consider I took the time out of my day to email you this, please understand I am NOT making this up. (he could have tho)

What a giant load of Bull*****t!

Comment

dont believe it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

You know the hardest part to believeof that?

A Hispanic guy in the 90s with a biker 'stache.

Comment

thats completely untrue. maybe tyson might have gotten in a scuffle or something under the radar, but if he ever got disciplined in prison for fighting then the public can find out. Somebody just watched that one ving rhames/wesley snipes movie and wanted to tell a good story.

Comment

he said that he said that he said b.s.
            if it was from a direct source it would be more believable.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              thats completely untrue. maybe tyson might have gotten in a scuffle or something under the radar, but if he ever got disciplined in prison for fighting then the public can find out. Somebody just watched that one ving rhames/wesley snipes movie and wanted to tell a good story.
              LMFAO, people do watch too many movies. Even if something did happen, so what? why do people still hold on to the myth that tyson is some type of unstopable killing machine. The dude was/is human just like anyone else. He got dropped by page. What did that prove?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                You know the hardest part to believeof that?

A Hispanic guy in the 90s with a biker 'stache.
                you must not be from the west coast..

Comment

Oh how the world is full of ******s...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X