Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 01-02-2011, 04:56 AM #1
#1 Knicks Fan

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 327,824,055,503.62
Total Points: 529,824,370,708.72
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Default How's your franchise?

I've been playing the **** out of NBA 2k11, but I've got pretty good MLB 2k10 and Madden 09 franchises going. How are yours?

Madden: My most successful. Took the Jets 16-0 en route to a Super Bowl. Only scare was the AFC championship game, when the Steelers put up 22 fourth quarter points, including a go ahead score with 45 seconds left. Que 72 yard bomb to Cotchery to save the game. Crushed the Bucs like 34-10.
NBA: Knicks. Created myself at center (88 ovr, good defensive, ok offense) and started off 6-7. Traded Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton and a 2nd round pick for another friend of mine (created my high school team, which I guess got imported) and I haven't lost in the nine games since. Amar'e is an ANIMAL. He got hurt, but since he's been back, he's put up 27, 18, 34, 36, 42 and 37.
MLB: Yankkes Fantasy Draft Team. I've got Barry Bonds and Frank Thomas sitting in the middle of my lineup, along with Randy Johnson and Greg Maddux. I drafted them fair and square, I promise. Barring a dominant performance from their pitcher or a meltdown from mine, I'm pretty close to invincible. I had one game where I was down by 4 in the ninth. I was about to turn off my music and hurl my ipod in disgust when on came "I am a Real American" and I smacked a walk-off double with Bonds just as the song ended.

So...how are YOUR franchises doing?
BigStereotype is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
franchise?, how's

User Tag List