No announcement yet.

Meeting Boxers events across the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Boxers events across the UK?

Does anyone know of any events that are happening soon or anytime next year in the UK to meet boxers? I know there was a Roy Jones Jr one recently in Nottingham and a Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran one a while back in Wolverhampton. Does anyone know if theres any others coming up soon? Or a website that will provide this kind of information? Thanks.

Saw a poster the other day mate for a night with Sugar Ray Leonard, he is visting:

London - march 30th
    Morecambe - 31st march
    Bristol - 1st April
    Liverpool - 2nd april

Saw that it said 'CWH promotions' on the poster, so if you Google that, you should find more info mate.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
      Saw a poster the other day mate for a night with Sugar Ray Leonard, he is visting:

London - march 30th
      Morecambe - 31st march
      Bristol - 1st April
      Liverpool - 2nd april

Saw that it said 'CWH promotions' on the poster, so if you Google that, you should find more info mate.
      Thanks alot for that mate i'll look into it!!

Comment

met steve collins and roy jones junior last year in brighton, both top, top fellas, RJJ was cool, had a photo with him and he insisted on signing it when it got developed, top guy!

Comment

Originally posted by ice-man View Post
          met steve collins and roy jones junior last year in brighton, both top, top fellas, RJJ was cool, had a photo with him and he insisted on signing it when it got developed, top guy!
          Do you know if hes doing anything else like that in the UK any time this year?

Comment

I went to a Tyson event through CWH promotions in Stoke on Trent.

Was excellent - had photos with Richie Woodhall, Tim Witherspoon, Tony Tucker, Joe Egan and Iron Mike himself.

The CWH promotions website is pretty crappy though...

Comment

OK I stand corrected - the website was pretty crappy but now its looking more like it!

This show is coming up in April/May

http://legendsofboxing.com/the-show/

Comment

hjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjfgggggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
                  OK I stand corrected - the website was pretty crappy but now its looking more like it!

This show is coming up in April/May

http://legendsofboxing.com/the-show/
                  That looks amazing. Do you know if you get to meet/get pictures with them at this event?

Comment

dno sorry mate

Comment

Working...
                    X