I would ask Team Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would ask Team Pacquiao..

what does beating Shane Mosley prove?

Seriously, they're trying to make him out to be some MONSTER, like he's just the biggest threat out there.

Well, how come before Cotto-Pacquiao was official, and Mosley was offering to drain himself to as low as 142lbs, and Mosley even went to the Wild Card Gym, Freddie Roach's response was "He's too good of a fighter", and even said he's "too much risk, not enough reward".

Well now that he got decent drawing numbers with Mayweather but got soundly DOMINATED by him in that fight and went on to a HORRENDOUS showing in his next fight where he fought to a draw against sorry ass Mora, Freddie JUMPS on the opportunity saying he's the best fighter out there right now to fight Manny.

Why?

where is he getting this idea that Shane possesses any kind of threat after shuffling between 147lbs and 154lbs and hasn't had a win since 09 where Margarito got exposed and obviously played a HUGE role in his performance?

I don't get how he's still pulling these tricks and we are left with no choice but to deal with it and just hope we get Mayweather-Pacquiao after they cherry pick their careers away.

well, That's my rant for the day..:twinglock:

I agree...:twinglock:

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      what does beating Shane Mosley prove?
      It doesn't prove ****. They're doing it for 2 reasons:

1. Money

2. Bob Arum wants to **** with Golden Boy.

Comment

beating shane proves nothing but earns manny the most money out of marquez and berto.. u would do it to if your manny lol...

Comment

so much for legacy...

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            I agree...:twinglock:
            LOL how gay...nobody is replying so you try to bump it by saying,'I agree'.

Comment

why don't u go pull up Ali, Ray Robinson, Foreman, JCC, Duran's, RJJ's records..... and count the amount of bums they fought in between their signature bouts.

Then get back to this thread with an unbiased opinion.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                so much for legacy...
                It doesn't prove ****. They're doing it for 2 reasons:

1. Money

2. Bob Arum wants to **** with Golden Boy.

Comment

Nope, it's not the money cause we know that Marquez vs Pac Man would do better- specially around Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    LOL how gay...nobody is replying so you try to bump it by saying,'I agree'.
                    You my friend, are a GENIUS

Someone make this guy a Mod, he's a needle in the haystack, just brilliant I tell ya!

Comment

Working...
                    X