Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You disgusting haters don't love boxing, start appreciating the FOTY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god there are two other guys or that pic would look sooooooooooo wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Soto-Antillon, Marquez-Katsidis was better.

Cortez ruined the fight.
      fk off you clueless gimp and bow down to king khan, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
        My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
        great, great post man. .

Comment

My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
          I agree with your frustration.

but understand, he who uses the eye's of a blind man to see is a fool. and he who argues with a fool is a fool also. Don't get dragged into these nonsensical debates, if you can even call them that. you know the truth independent of hype, independent of being a fan favorite.

The same guys you try to break ground with in a debate are of the level of debating the "hotness" of one woman compared to the next, when a true man can see they are both gorgeous. Coke or Pepsi... they are both pop... who cares!

Comment

I completely agree.

The fight was amazing at every point. It was so enjoyable I came onto the forum so that I could also offer my praise, as I imagined the majority of posters would.

What I found of course was the forum teeming with pricks accusing Khan of cheating/running. For every post commenting on the glory of the fight there maybe eight running on agendas.

The whole site is now divided between diehard fans of certain fighters who insecurely attack any other fighter, people who they have never met and who they would say nothing to in person.

Even the main articles on this site are ridiculous 'Khan survives' and 'avoids disaster'. What on earth? How about the fact that it was an incredible FOTY candidate (and surely winner). Just bizarre.

The state of this forum is beyond pathetic. If you can't respect both fighters in a prizefight, you aren't a boxing fan. You are just another troll in the legion of internet trolls.

Comment

fight was one sided early on so how is this the FOTY?

maybe the 10th 11th 12th rounds of the year I guess

Comment

I don't think it was FOTY. It was a beatdown one way for 7 rounds and then a massacre the other way for 5 rounds.

Comment

Way too much hugging and running from Khan to be FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    fight was one sided early on so how is this the FOTY?

maybe the 10th 11th 12th rounds of the year I guess
                    Of course, sorry, if a fight is one sided in the early going it can't be a runner for FOTY.

There I was thinking Meldrick Taylor vs Julio Cesar Chavez was an all time great fight as well.

Comment

This whole message board is overboard. Gotta love the internet.

btw. wasn't Maidana doing a lot of holding & hitting? rough tactics this dude has. Nevertheless he's a G.
                      You got it half right. Maidana was hitting in the clinch, but it was Khan who kept holding onto Maidana's arms.

Props for your initial post. Good stuff. Khan proved a lot of people wrong with this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X