No announcement yet.

Mosleys murder of Tony, killed any interest in Tony/Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
    i still watched it, i didnt go to it (i live like 30mins away) but i went to pac/clottey and i decided i wont go to another pac fight unless his opponent had a good chance of betting him (>30%).

Im a pac and marg fan btw
    I watched it to, but all I'm saying is.
    If Marg had beat Mosley, the fight would have seemed sellable. Marg got DESTROYED by Mosley, so that just took air out of the idea of them fighting for me.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      smh....its impossible for some people to post positive threads and give credit where its do
      Why are u always trying to give everybody credit. You do know that fighters deserve criticism to right?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        Why are u always trying to give everybody credit. You do know that fighters deserve criticism to right?
        Because he's a boxing fan. He's doesn't dick ride like the Floyd/Manny fanboys where they see criticisms in everything Floyd/Manny does. He gives credit where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          I watched it to, but all I'm saying is.
          If Marg had beat Mosley, the fight would have seemed sellable. Marg got DESTROYED by Mosley, so that just took air out of the idea of them fighting for me.
          Are you under the impression that this fight didn't make money for everyone?

Comment

Atleast that's what I heard most from people.
            What do you guys think
            - We knew that Manny wasn't as big as Mosley.
            - We knew that Manny would probably not be holding like Mosley did.
            - We knew that Margo would be coming in bigger than he was against Mosley.
            - We knew that Mosley had more 1 punch power than Manny.
            - Huge weight difference (17lbs), reach and height difference (~4.5") between Manny and Margo.
            - We knew that Margo was weight drained for Mosley fight, not Manny fight.
            - We knew that Margo was upbeat and very confident going into the Manny fight.
            - We knew that Margo stepped into the ring knowing that he was in a lot of trouble due to the bricks found in his gloves against Mosley.
            - We knew that Margo was coming into the Manny fight with something to prove.
            - Manny had distractions coming into the fight (Congressman, ....etc)

- We knew that Margo had a great camp against Manny.

The way Manny beat Margo was different than Mosley. The way it started it looked like it could end up being a re-run of Margo vs Cotto but Manny never slowed down and actually hurt Margo....... Margo kept on pressing and Manny kept on hitting.
            Last edited by ADP02; 11-15-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Atleast that's what I heard most from people.
              What do you guys think
              if you mean among casual fans, you're correct. all of my friends asked why this fight was happening when Margarito got destroyed by Mosley who got destroyed by Mayweather. Can you imagine if they try to put Pacquiao-Mosley together now?

Comment

Working...
              X