Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is HBO going the other way with this 24/7...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HBO going the other way with this 24/7...

or is Pacquiao really that far off his game?

I know a lot of people think it's all hype which kind of make sense to me. Last time around they hyped Clottey to be a huge power punching ww and it turned out to be a horrible fight, it kind of seems that this time around instead of building up his opponent, their making Pacquiao seem like he's not 100%.

The only reason why i give merit to this lack of focus on Pac's part is Roach, I always thought Roach, although he does talk **** with the best of them, is always real when it comes to Pacquiao.

Your Thoughts?

I think they need to promote that this could be a pick em fight because pac does too much and is distracted therefore beatable,which even if is true that hes not at his best and not fully focused he would still beat margarito anyway!

Pac never has focus when in the phillipines training,at the wild card is where everythings focused and proper,also hes juggled multi tasking for ages.

a 50 % pacman beats the crap out of a 110% margarito(minus the plaster,the old feeling of a solid chin he once had before mosley fight,before his total confidence in being able to walk through people)

pac will destroy margarito much the same he did to hatton, margarito has such a poor defense,is so slow and flat footed,being taller and heavier just means theres more to hit and more time to hit him!.

Comment

all hype imo, they need to make it look like they have to get ppv buys

Comment

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2475/deja...cquiao_before/

Comment

They've been some dull episodes. Minus some great stories and some over the top trash talking, it's only been ok to watch. They're not sales types.

Comment

Working...
          X