Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Rubin Drops 130lbs (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rick Rubin Drops 130lbs (Pic Inside)

Before

After

Rick Rubin has had quite an interesting career in music. After co-creating the legendary Def Jam label with Russell Simmons, he has been responsible, in some ways, for the great careers of The Beastie Boys, LL Cool J and Run DMC, among others. After establishing his own American Records, he worked with Rock groups, producing for Rage Against the Machine, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park, Slipknot and many more. Still, he continued to work with Hip Hop artists, signing The Clipse to Columbia Records and reemerging as a hit making producer for Jay-Z's "99 Problems."

As the years went on, fans could see a transformation in Rubin. When he started, he was a fresh face, a thin young man working to make Rap a viable genre. Later, he gained weight, grew a very long beard and seemingly became more calm. Fans can expect another transformation of sorts now.

During a recent interview with GQ, Rubin admitted to dropping 130 pounds through strict workouts and dieting. For the interview, Rubin appears shirtless and is interviewed alongside Kid Rock, the latest musician to be working with the producer.

"That ****er lost 130 pounds," Rock noted. "He was in the studio cutting apples and drinking his shakes."

i have no idea who this guy is but the first person i thought of when i saw his pic was Richard Kuklinski, AKA Iceman.

striking resemblance

Comment

dunno who he is but i was thinkin some hobo fellow and look at that

Comment

In what kind of time frame?

Comment

Remove that .gif of Roger out of your signature.

Seriously, wtf does seeing that do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
            i have no idea who this guy is but the first person i thought of when i saw his pic was Richard Kuklinski, AKA Iceman.

striking resemblance
            He's a Music Producer who did Run DMC's early work along with Beastie Boys, Jay Z (produced 99 Problems), Neil Diamond, and host of others.
            Last edited by Ravishing; 10-25-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
              In what kind of time frame?
              Doesn't really mention, but he was pretty overweight as early as 2 yrs ago. So I'm assuming within that time frame.

Comment

Yea I peeped it this morning. Crazy!!!!

Man, some of you don't know who Rick Rubin is??? Wow...

99 Problems (Jay Z) anyone??? Run DMC??
                Last edited by RL_GMA; 10-25-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

He's one of the greatest music producers that ever lived.

That's a cool scarf that he's rocking, btw. :yup:

Comment

he looks great.

Comment

Working...
                    X