Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beautiful lesson learned in the UFC Heavyweight division...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful lesson learned in the UFC Heavyweight division...

The same lesson that was preached at the very 1st event at UFC 1 by Royce Gracie. SIZE & STRENGTH ISN'T EVERYTHING! Unless your like GSP with defense then you can lay on anybody.

But Both Lesnar & Carwin have been exposed. Lesnar impressed me with the aggressive stand up but there still wasn't no technique or defense and since he couldn't keep him down with his size he welted under the pressure since Cain won't gas. Carwin's striking got exposed kinda against Gonzaga when Gonzaga rocked him, he's all power with no cardio, so once he faces a good technical striker like Barry or Dos Santos. Even Nog would probably knock Carwin out.

Shame Barry doesn't improve Lesnar's striking. I mean I guess it takes time so if I'm Lesnar I'd take several months off and become best friends with Barry.

Brock is a horrible fighter to be fair. Cain didn't let Brock smuther him, he standed up to him, as he knew Brock couldn't really fight standing up. Brock should have 3 loses on his record, he was lucky Carwin gassed vs him, as he was beaten to a pulp, just like he was again tonight. It's not the last time Brock will get beaten badly again. Im pretty sure he's going to end up that fighter that fans will be saying 'I don't wanna see you get beating up anymore Brock, you've took to much punishment, just hang em up'.

Comment

yeah, boy. mexican pride. another champ for mexico.

Comment

Lol Brock is not a horrible fighter - I think he has beaten enough quality fighters to have earned a little respect...

Comment

I love it when fighters lose a fight and they suddenly become the ****test fighter of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

I love it when fighters lose a fight and they suddenly become the ****test fighter of all time.
            It's just the way he lost....he put up no fight whatsoever imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Lol Brock is not a horrible fighter - I think he has beaten enough quality fighters to have earned a little respect...
              Name them ??
              Randy=small and hes an OAP !
              Mir= over the hill full stop
              Carwin=No gas and nearly beat brock with no gas ...
              Brock is a hype job and is very overrated imo ...but he is entertaining !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                Name them ??
                I agree.....

Comment

Name them ??
                  The guys you listed were all quality fighters at the time he beat them, despite their flaws. Couture, Mir, Carwin is a very respectable set of names to have on your resume.

Comment

Name them ??
                    Says the guy with the joe calzaghe avatar

Comment

Working...
                    X