No announcement yet.

I just turned off the free UFC event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just turned off the free UFC event

I just turned off UFC 120 in the middle of the 3rd round in the Hathaway-Pyle fight. That **** was boring as ****. Cage pinning and ground wrestling in every fight.

Even though its on Cable for free live, I just couldn't continue watching.

UFC has truly turned into Ultimate Wrestling Championships.

cool bro... you just missed a ko
    Last edited by py2o3434; 10-16-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

should of kept it on

Comment

Then you just missed a big KO by Condit...

Comment

Originally posted by py2o3434 View Post
          cool bro... you just missed a ko

Comment

There not even booing yoshihiro, man is he a model

Comment

Comment

I dont understand why people make a big deal out of KO's in the UFC, hand combat in the UFC is on street fighting level. Its cool if you like UFC because grappling, submissions, kicks, elbows are your thing but there is nothing sweet about their science when it comes to hand combat. They basically grab wrestlers that have never thrown a punch in their life in wrestling, then they train them to punch. "OOOHH a KO, UFC is soo cool!" big deal, here are more KO's that look like those people pay to watch: http://www.streetfightdump.com/
                Last edited by Zarco; 10-16-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                  I dont understand why people make a big deal out of KO's in the UFC, hand combat in the UFC is on street fighting level. Its cool if you like UFC because submissions and KO's are your thing but there is nothing sweet about their science when it comes to hand combat. They basically grab wrestlers that have never thrown a punch in their life in wrestling, then they train them to punch. "OOOHH a KO, UFC is soo cool!" big deal, here are more KO's that look like those people pay to watch: http://www.streetfightdump.com/
                  Shut the **** up. If you don't like MMA get the **** out. Theres no reason for you to be in here. You don't know ***** about MMA and the actual technique. Go choke on a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                    I dont understand why people make a big deal out of KO's in the UFC, hand combat in the UFC is on street fighting level. Its cool if you like UFC because submissions and KO's are your thing but there is nothing sweet about their science when it comes to hand combat. They basically grab wrestlers that have never thrown a punch in their life in wrestling, then they train them to punch. "OOOHH a KO, UFC is soo cool!" big deal, here are more KO's that look like those people pay to watch: http://www.streetfightdump.com/
                    **** off, nobody cares about your **** "opinion" on "ufc fighting"

Comment

Working...
                    X