Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 10-14-2010, 11:40 AM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
richthetrainer is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,163.99
Default Free Boxing Training for Compitition in NYC

I am a licensed boxing trainer in NYC looking for a very serious person interested in competitive boxing. I train out of the famous Gleason's gym in Brooklyn, since I am retired I do not charge for the training but you do have to pay your own gym dues. I have a excellent style stressing defense and movement. If you have boxed before I can really improve your technique. I have equipment for you to start. Contact Rich at 646-404-3055 please leave your name, phone number and the best time to call.

Last edited by richthetrainer; 10-15-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: I had the wrong phone number
richthetrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2010, 11:55 AM #2
Interim Champion

Eladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond reputeEladio-Mor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,491.53
Total Points: 114,408.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by richthetrainer View Post
I am a licensed boxing trainer in NYC looking for a very serious person interested in competitive boxing. I train out of the famous Gleason's gym in Brooklyn, since I am retired I do not charge for the training but you do have to pay your own gym dues. I have a excellent style stressing defense and movement. If you have boxed before I can really improve your technique. I have equipment for you to start. Contact Rich at 656-404-3055 please leave your name, phone number and the best time to call.
damn wish i live in ny
Eladio-Mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:55 PM #3
Amateur

ProblemChild211 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,870.16

i go to gleasons. what time do u train?
ProblemChild211 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags