Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: "I'm tired of being quiet. I want Pacquiao, Bradley, Khan and Maidana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
    lmfao... for the record Ortiz beat peterson..

And bradley aint that good, only at headbutting... at 147 is Ortiz faster and more powerful than bradley.... Ortiz Kos him in 8
    You know all this because Ortiz beat a hype job??Let's wait to see who he fights next and how he looks before all the hype buddie...

Ortiz beat Peterson??Seems to me Peterson won more rds..

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
      Vic is fighting @ his ideal weight class 147. Outside of Bradley and Pac, Khan and Maidana have yet to prove they can bang @ the weight.

I saw Vic KO's Maidana and outlasts Khan in a war @ 147, and he against Bradley or Pacquiao is a 50/50 fight.

Ortiz is a throwback fighter imo.
      Because of a win over Berto??He get's 50/50 with Pac??The hype train has left the station..

Comment

CLOSE MOUTHS DON'T GET FED!

Tired of everybody trying to be the humble, quiet, politically correct NICE GUY, fighters need to SPEAK UP MORE! In boxing EVERYBODY CAN'T BE THE GOOD GUY!

Comment

I dunno' if Victor is gonna' win all those fights, but I'd love to see him try.

Comment

Him vs. Khan and Bradley has potential to be some good ass fights. I think he'd win the rematch against Maidana, especially considering how both fighters looked in their latest showings. But Pacquiao dominates him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              Because of a win over Berto??He get's 50/50 with Pac??The hype train has left the station..
              I'm saying the fight is a toss up, and outside of Diaz whose the last southpaw he's faced?

I'll help you out, it was Sanchez and how did that fight turn out?

Manny has yet to face and beat a quality southpaw, and guess what...

Vic is a southpaw.
              Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 04-23-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                I'm saying the fight is a toss up, and outside of Diaz whose the last southpaw he's faced?

I'll help you out, it was Sanchez and how did that fight turn out?

Manny has yet to face and beat a quality southpaw, and guess what...

Vic is a southpaw.
                Vic also throws no jabs,and has no defense..Easy victory for Pac imo..TBH I believe Jones beats Ortiz..

Comment

He needs to quit fronting. Maidana whooped your ass and made you think you were gonna be ******ed when you retired. If Ortiz really wanted a rematch Maidana would've gave it to him no problem.

The only fighter he can beat from those he named was Bradley.

Comment

fair enough but dont overdue it vic....dont be like sergio after 2 good wins, he bashes people calling em dead men ....but those same dead men he wants to fight...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X