Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 09-09-2010, 01:33 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mck214 will become famous soon enoughmck214 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,572.67
Default Alcohol

I know it is best to refrain from boozing as much as possible while training, but I love to drink. What would be the best thing to drink alcohol wise that has the least negative effects: - Just a couple drinks
- getting a glow on
- Getting **** hammered
Obviously beer is the worst. how much does wine affect the body? what about mixed drinks, such as rye and ginger or plain old vodka and waters.
mck214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-09-2010, 01:45 PM #2
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 59,004.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mck214 View Post
I know it is best to refrain from boozing as much as possible while training, but I love to drink. What would be the best thing to drink alcohol wise that has the least negative effects: - Just a couple drinks
- getting a glow on
- Getting **** hammered
Obviously beer is the worst. how much does wine affect the body? what about mixed drinks, such as rye and ginger or plain old vodka and waters.
well people say that a glass of wine a day is good for the hearth, the thing is people usually get addicted to it a drink more than one
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:51 PM #3
Amateur

mck214 will become famous soon enoughmck214 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 9,572.67

Ya I know half a glass of red wine at dinner is good, but what about pounding two bottles of wine than going downtown and hammering a bunch more. or vodka? or rye? what im asking is what would be the best thing to drink while still maintaining while training
mck214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:18 PM #4
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 59,004.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mck214 View Post
Ya I know half a glass of red wine at dinner is good, but what about pounding two bottles of wine than going downtown and hammering a bunch more. or vodka? or rye? what im asking is what would be the best thing to drink while still maintaining while training
I'm only 15 so about that i don't know sorry
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:31 PM #5
Really Big Dicks

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Curtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these partsCurtiz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,000,062,854.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardotelo View Post
I'm only 15 so about that i don't know sorry
Lmfao

to TS

I'd say it depends on your split.

I used to do.

Mon , tues

Wed off

Thurs fri

sat sun off

so friday is the best day

Worked well for me at the time. Recovery wise.

But if your serious don't bother drinking....
Curtiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:55 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
dannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,125,954.18

If you're serious about your drinking, try not to let training interfere, perhaps even cut it out altogether.

I used to drink hard six days a week and take one day off to rest and recover. It's important to listen to your body, you don't want to overdrink in case you pick up a liver injury and have to spend a few weeks out of the boozer.

Here's my old workout, it might be a bit tough for a beginner/lightweight, but stick with it and you'll rapidly start seeing results:

Monday - Nothing too heavy since I might still be feeling a bit hungover from the weekend.

8x Pints of lager

Tuesday/Wednesday
-

3x Double whiskey (or spirit of your choice)
8x Pints of lager
2x Bottles of wine
1x Irish coffee *Note - for added results, go heavy with the 'Irish' and don't bother with the coffee.

Thursday - By this stage of the week, your body should already be quite pissed provided you're not slacking, now would be a good time to ease off in preparation for the weekend. What I like to do instead though, is up the intake dramatically to 'shock' my body and kick it into a higher gear.

3x Shots of Absynthe
2x Bottles of White Lightning
6x Cans of Special Brew
8x Pints of lager (after a few weeks of this routine, start adding in a whiskey chaser every other pint)

Friday/Saturday - Consider the rest of the week the 'undercard' and this the 'main event'. You'll probably want to start the evening off respectably with a few light ales at around 7pm before really getting stuck in until the early hours. You can basically choose to drink whatever you want providing you get absolutely s.hit faced and wake up with severe memory loss and a shirt covered in vomit.

1x Anything and everything
1x Greasy Kebab

Sunday - This is your rest day. It's important to let your body heal and recuperate in time for the following week. Don't get out of bed before 2pm.

1x Fry up
1x Packet of Paracetamol

It's a pretty strict regime and it requires a lot of dedication, but nobody said this game was easy. The best thing is; the more you drink, the less hungry you'll be, so you won't have to worry about buying food, which will leave you more money to get pissed with. It's a win-win situation.

Good luck
dannnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:34 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

elgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,443.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannnnn View Post
If you're serious about your drinking, try not to let training interfere, perhaps even cut it out altogether.

I used to drink hard six days a week and take one day off to rest and recover. It's important to listen to your body, you don't want to overdrink in case you pick up a liver injury and have to spend a few weeks out of the boozer.

Here's my old workout, it might be a bit tough for a beginner/lightweight, but stick with it and you'll rapidly start seeing results:

Monday - Nothing too heavy since I might still be feeling a bit hungover from the weekend.

8x Pints of lager

Tuesday/Wednesday
-

8x Pints of lager
2x Bottles of wine
1x Irish coffee *Note - for added results, go heavy with the 'Irish' and don't bother with the coffee.

Thursday - By this stage of the week, your body should already be quite pissed provided you're not slacking, now would be a good time to ease off in preparation for the weekend. What I like to do instead though, is up the intake dramatically to 'shock' my body and kick it into a higher gear.

3x Shots of Absynthe
6x Cans of Special Brew
8x Pints of lager (after a few weeks of this routine, start adding in a whiskey chaser every other pint)

Friday/Saturday - Consider the rest of the week the 'undercard' and this the 'main event'. You'll probably want to start the evening off respectably with a few light ales at around 7pm before really getting stuck in until the early hours. You can basically choose to drink whatever you want providing you get absolutely s.hit faced and wake up with severe memory loss and a shirt covered in vomit.

1x Greasy Kebab

Sunday - This is your rest day. It's important to let your body heal and recuperate in time for the following week. Don't get out of bed before 2pm.

1x Fry up
1x Packet of Paracetamol

It's a pretty strict regime and it requires a lot of dedication, but nobody said this game was easy. The best thing is; the more you drink, the less hungry you'll be, so you won't have to worry about buying food, which will leave you more money to get pissed with. It's a win-win situation.

Good luck
LMAO a lot!!!!!! Your a funny guy
elgaringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:05 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,369,827.17
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The &amp;quot;I hate Tyson&amp;quot; award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Quote:

8x Pints of lager

Tuesday/Wednesday
-

8x Pints of lager
2x Bottles of wine

3x Shots of Absynthe
6x Cans of Special Brew

1x Greasy Kebab

1x Fry up
1x Packet of Paracetamol

Good luck
Stop plagiarizing. You got that routine from Ricky Hatton, so give him some credit.
SBleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM #9
Contender

putaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond reputeputaloco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,254,278.40
Total Points: 21,289,094.58

Quote:

8x Pints of lager

Tuesday/Wednesday
-

8x Pints of lager
2x Bottles of wine

3x Shots of Absynthe
6x Cans of Special Brew

1x Greasy Kebab

1x Fry up
1x Packet of Paracetamol

Good luck
lmfao! wow thats the stuff champions are made of!
putaloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:11 PM #10
Contender

Othello is on a distinguished road
Bank: 20,708,703.42
Total Points: 20,726,401.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBleeder View Post
Stop plagiarizing. You got that routine from Ricky Hatton, so give him some credit.
lmao
Othello is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alcohol

User Tag List