Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 07-26-2005, 10:55 AM #1
Knicks/Yankees/Giants

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Manny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond reputeManny_P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 289,231.99
Default Fo those Who knows Their Shyt!

greetings to all of you.

I got a question pls. What's ta best time to run when you got a hectic schedule? I'm usually in good shape, but I want to lose sum pounds. I love ta sport but I have no intention to bcome pro or nona that.

I werk 6 days startin from 1 oclck to 9 PM. (physical work in sum warehouse). Is it healthy to run in the morning and then work aftawards? PLS, give sum advice when to run and still stay healthy.

And also bout eating. You think it's a good idea not to eat at all at night? You know, DONT eat befo sleeping?

side note: I know tis stoopid, but how do you get rid of fat on your legs? Running does it right? Otha exercises?

thanks, peace out homies!
Manny_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-26-2005, 11:28 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
boxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond reputeboxer Of thE World has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,772.37

yes running im the morning is great just remeber to give urself rest and replenish yourself before work and youll be fine. i belive its is fine to eat at night just not and hour before you go to bed. yes running does help the legs and is great cardiovascular workout.
boxer Of thE World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 11:41 AM #3
Promiscuous Protestah

spinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,657.93
Total Points: 20,220,032.29
Send a message via AIM to spinksjinx

Morning is the best.

Not eating at night isnt a good thing. Nobody should go more than 8 hours without eating something. As long as it is healthy foods eat it but of course in moderation. A lot of my evening snacks are pb sandwiches or whole wheat pasta w/ turkey.
spinksjinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 03:41 PM #4
Main Daime

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Dyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,102,333.84

he could also wake up early like around 6 and go running without eating before, so he burns all that excess fat. then come back and go to sleep, although i find it hard to fall back asleep after ive ran in the morning wake up and eat breakfast then go to work, he should be replenished enough for work... then eat during your breaks at work. although i find it hard to fall back asleep after ive ran in the morning
Dyl-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 01:45 PM #5
Contender

chopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond reputechopper77 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,729.00

When you run in the morning you are putting your metabolism in the right frame. Sometimes it really sucks getting up an hour earlier, but it is the best. Remember you train your body, and your mind in this game. Discipline is a great teacher!!
chopper77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 04:53 AM #6
boxingscene legend

Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 657,854.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 

Manny P....shut the **** up
Tha Greatest is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List