Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 08-06-2010, 07:15 AM #41
Mick returns.

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Mickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Gomez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,785,037,915.96
Total Points: 10,045,000,001,787,914,240.00
Not even superman is as Flashy as you - SkillspayBills Hit Me Back - Dorian Get the Gifts going! - reedickyaluss here's to pure unadulturated objectivity! - 2501 have a drink bro. - Melly-Mel 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks man. - silencers98 2K posts! Barry would be proud so he would! - Chunk have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
For your sake,do lose the online 'tough guy' persona.It may make you cool over at sherdog,but not over her,on a legitimate forum.

I felt embarrassed for you having just read that.
hahahahaha
Mickey Gomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-06-2010, 08:30 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 947 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,224,386,093.52
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,107,218,993,152.00
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Dude hit a girl and got what he deserved I applaud his reaction.
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:36 AM #43
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
larss7on is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,005,579.43
Send a message via MSN to larss7on

Yea the guy who punched the girl got all he deserved.

Pretty unlucky to get in a fight when theres a trained pro fighter there to play Judge Dredd on your ass.
larss7on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:50 PM #44
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,868,291.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

The dude that hit that girl like that deserves to get more than just knocked out. To the coward that wrote that Huerta was a coward for hitting the dude, you need to get beaten the same way because it sounds to me like you like to sucker punch women.

Moral of the story is, don't hit a woman because chances are she has men in her life that will defend her and Mexican MMA fighters are nothing to be trifled with.
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:52 PM #45
Banned

Move BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,248,765.13
Total Points: 46,323,091.28
Here's to the new uncle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
The dude that hit that girl like that deserves to get more than just knocked out. To the coward that wrote that Huerta was a coward for hitting the dude, you need to get beaten the same way because it sounds to me like you like to sucker punch women.

Moral of the story is, don't hit a woman because chances are she has men in her life that will defend her and Mexican MMA fighters are nothing to be trifled with.
Mexican's in general can flip a switch like I've never seen.
Move BRICKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:43 AM #46
House Thunder

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Steven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Adams has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,766,878,085,142.92
Total Points: 1,773,878,117,698.77
BURRRRRRRRRRRR! Smoke up! - Bloody$Nate$ No Message - Bossy No Message - Bossy To match the cookies :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Sorry,mate.It's just where I come from,we don't attack and mercilessly beat ethnic minorities.There is still absolutely no excuse for a professional fighter to put his hands on an average member of the public.

You,and everybody who is applauding Huerta for nearly killing this man,have no idea what this woman actually said to the big black man.Words can sometimes be as painful as a clout to the back of the head from an angry,big black man.

If a boxer commited the same violent act that Huerta did,then I'd be the first to call him out on primitive behaviour.

Violence only begets more Violence
For all we know.. that big **** couldve killed that girl... he sucker punched her for christ sake, f**k what she said, an eye for eye in those situations.
Steven Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:08 AM #47
Fυck ESB

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 608,016,043,254,440,132,608.00
Total Points: 608,016,043,254,449,176,576.00
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Sorry,mate.It's just where I come from,we don't attack and mercilessly beat ethnic minorities.There is still absolutely no excuse for a professional fighter to put his hands on an average member of the public.

You,and everybody who is applauding Huerta for nearly killing this man,have no idea what this woman actually said to the big black man.Words can sometimes be as painful as a clout to the back of the head from an angry,big black man.

If a boxer commited the same violent act that Huerta did,then I'd be the first to call him out on primitive behaviour.

Ethnic minorities.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
If you put it like that, he was beaten up by another "ethnic minority" so I guess it's okay.

So because he's an "ethnic minority" he should be allowed to beat the **** out of a woman? Maybe that fat piece of **** learned a valuable lesson.
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:57 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
JoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,784,119,110.39
Total Points: 10,784,726,100.04

Supposedly, everybody around here is saying that the guy he beat up was Rashad Babino.

JoeKickAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:11 PM #49
Dallas Cowboys

Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,210,796,981,296,839,000,064.00
Total Points: 65,210,796,981,296,841,097,216.00
To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler 
To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner 
For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr 
Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST Thanks for the tip. - Big Dunn Apologies for any misunderstanding.  Cheers. - HAMMER77777 Merry Christmas - TBear 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Quote:

Your opinion of "ethnic minorities" is well documented in my sig. And that still doesn't explain your double standard about MMA fighter being no more than street fighters, does it?

Quote:

Yeah, Im sure ANYTHING she said to him was just as painful as getting decked by him. Way to make excuses.

Quote:

And if a boxer committed the same act for the same reason I'd be the first to condone it.

wow, very poetic and original.
JAB5239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:03 PM #50
Banned

Move BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeMove BRICKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,248,765.13
Total Points: 46,323,091.28
Here's to the new uncle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Move BRICKS is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dude, girl!, huerta, punching, roger, stomps, sucker

User Tag List