Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-31-2010, 12:05 AM #11
G Doggy Dog

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,436,754.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

not really. i use to. but only ****ty stuff i eat is energy drinks but i never get the sugared ****
Gorilla Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:06 AM #12
Outlaw

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,181,898,525.11
Total Points: 13,092,261,599,177,640.00
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Happy New Year Run homie - HughJass good to know you still alive - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
I know what you mean brah.

Now, when I eat junk food I feel like total ****.

And when I realized that my metabolism wasn't the same that it was when I was 13, that's when I started cutting down a little bit. Now boxing really is making me not eat anything bad.

Sure I'll have the occasional soda here and there. But that's about it.
Yeah I mean I'm not a metro homo who walks around worrying about looks...........but what I know is junk food ****s up my program.

Mainly because it makes me so damn lazy and I can't get anything done.

All I want to do is veg out in front of the television and eat more etc.

Just like a Woman. .
Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:08 AM #13
Outlaw

Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Happy New Year Run homie - HughJass good to know you still alive - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
not really. i use to. but only ****ty stuff i eat is energy drinks but i never get the sugared ****
I love Lo carb Monster .
Old 07-31-2010, 12:12 AM #14
deicide

Quoted: 5849 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 528,113,658,969,849,663,062,016.00
Total Points: 528,248,485,747,457,672,609,792.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
aint nothing better than walking in the quik and go after a night at the bar and grab up a $1 bag of Hot n Spicy Pork Rinds

dawg, being pinoy, we always have peeps coming from the islands and they bring these pork rinds called lapids...they got a bit of fat on em and we eat them with vinegar...its good drinking food

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:13 AM #15
G Doggy Dog

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,436,754.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
I love Lo carb Monster .
yea that **** is good. but that yellow AMP'd sugar free is freekin awesome. its lemonade
Gorilla Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:13 AM #16
Dean of the Scene

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
MidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,585,167,978,087.21
Total Points: 14,785,318,662,873.98
HDTV - MANGLER Thanks! - jazluvr for taking my abuse like a champion!! U.S showed heart my nigg.. I just like talking shit about u.s soccer. :D - -Jack- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Gets hot in the south...drink up! - jazluvr 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang Drink up Cuzin!!!!!! Gulf Coast FTW!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Cheers - AKATheMack have a fish - MidnightSpecial have a beer...its pabst - -pound4pound- 
Who Dat? - Super Saints! - LeeVanCleef Drink up Cuzzin!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for a cool poster - led Heineken for my buddie! - Doreem The only guy who will give me a run for my money GIF style! - Dorian.. 
have a beer on me - led real talk - shogun tua Cheers! - Uncle Howie Feliz Navidad - El Mustang I couldn't send you karma, so gift instead. Kissing the ring, to keep the pimp hand strong :lol1: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Childhood Cancer - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Spray_resistant Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DorianWozniacki 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -pound4pound- View Post
dawg, being pinoy, we always have peeps coming from the islands and they bring these pork rinds called lapids...they got a bit of fat on em and we eat them with vinegar...its good drinking food

that is what we coon-ass's call cracklins.

MidnightSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:15 AM #17
~Swift~

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond reputeShabba Rank$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,544,636,461,980.61
Total Points: 1,544,636,523,688.29
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest GUCCI GO BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! - Natedatpkid ThaBasedGod! - Dorian.. good poster and also for supporting floyd and b-hop - BoZz 
Cool headed poster - jazluvr Greenageee! - dancovboxer Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil thanks for quik payup! gratzie! - `STEELHEAD thanks for the help! - SpeedKillz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Yeah I mean I'm not a metro homo who walks around worrying about looks...........but what I know is junk food ****s up my program.

Mainly because it makes me so damn lazy and I can't get anything done.

All I want to do is veg out in front of the television and eat more etc.

Just like a Woman.

And instead of energy drinks I usually have a 5 hour energy.

Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 07-31-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Shabba Rank$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:16 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 389,039.13
Cuz you a good poster - british_fan Underrated poster - Jose Alfredo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

All the time atm..................
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:24 AM #19
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post

And instead of energy drinks I usually have a 5 hour energy.
God those things taste so disgusting though.

YUCK. I've drank HGH from a bottle that tasted better.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:25 AM #20
deicide

Quoted: 5849 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 528,113,658,969,849,663,062,016.00
Total Points: 528,248,485,747,457,672,609,792.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
that is what we coon-ass's call cracklins.

damn that **** made my mouth water right now
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alot, food?, junk

User Tag List