Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 07-22-2010, 12:06 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
patrykk is a jewel in the roughpatrykk is a jewel in the roughpatrykk is a jewel in the roughpatrykk is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,205.14
Default My training video

Hello Guys
Video from my first training ater summer rest
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

What you think ? Im 18 yrs Old Amateur Boxer from Poland . I have a dozen or so wins and 2 losses and 1 draw .I won against medallists of Polish junior championschip and i also have 2 pro mma fights 1 win and 1 loss .
My weight 91
Height 6,3

Tell me what you think please.Cheers
patrykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-22-2010, 02:42 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

kryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 569,532.27
Total Points: 604,188.38

you don't look like someone with 12 wins .. you don't look like someone with 5 wins.

learn to throw a left hook properly, you're going to **** up your arm for life is one of those lands funny with your elbow whipping around like that.
kryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:30 AM #3
Asian Pride

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Sam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,168,344,329,703.80
Total Points: 8,256,618,289,130.98
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier One of the greats - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

it dont work bro
Sam Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:40 AM #4
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 59,853.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryo View Post
you don't look like someone with 12 wins .. you don't look like someone with 5 wins.

learn to throw a left hook properly, you're going to **** up your arm for life is one of those lands funny with your elbow whipping around like that.
he clearly stated that it was after summer rest so you take some time of training and don't do nothing and get back to it youll see the difficulty that it is
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:47 AM #5
The Great John L.

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,994,762.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

learn to jab

if your right shoulder moves when your throwing the left you arnt jabbing.

what your throwing is a left straight which is ok but if you do it when your not supposed to you telegraph the punch. like if your just in your stance and you throw a left straight thats bad but if say you were to slip a punch over your right shoulder and threw a left as you return to being a wedge that would be good or if you throw a left straight after a right straight that would be good but you cant throw a right straight then a 2 left straights you should throw a right straight then a left straight then a jab.

get it?

Actually you do get the jab right a few times when your on the bag, id just work on it.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 07-22-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Spartacus Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:51 AM #6
The Great John L.

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,994,762.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardotelo View Post
he clearly stated that it was after summer rest so you take some time of training and don't do nothing and get back to it youll see the difficulty that it is
summer rest = 4 weeks

4 weeks really shouldn't put a dent in any ones skills only their endurance, speed, and power.
Spartacus Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 AM #7
Up and Comer

patrykk is a jewel in the roughpatrykk is a jewel in the roughpatrykk is a jewel in the roughpatrykk is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 20,205.14

ok thanks or the help.in 2 weeks i upload new video from my workout so you will see that when I am in training I am better (better speed,power and lightness).4 weeks of rest it very long for me and and my level is falling.

Thanks for remarks and comments.Now I will be training my jab .

If you have any Advice please comment
patrykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 PM #8
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 59,853.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Robert View Post
summer rest = 4 weeks

4 weeks really shouldn't put a dent in any ones skills only their endurance, speed, and power.
i took 3 weeks of my training in the winter around cristhmas time and i got ****ed up sparring and i also lost skill on the heavy bag
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:21 AM #9
Contender

FalconsRB is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 14,114.60

thanks for sharing, would like to see some fights.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
FalconsRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:38 PM #10
supercharged

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
supRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 220,816,303,717,323,808.00
Total Points: 220,816,303,717,360,064.00
Merry Christmas - msagrain here you go - Savino Have a snack homey. You good peoples. - mangler for being a cool dude - mangler jr Cool mothafukka - mangler 
No Message - ??? good video bro! good luck on your next fight! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - .::WaRCoTTo::. Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - WANGLER 
Send a message via Skype™ to supRa

wow... i honestly wasent expecting much... but u do have it... ur punches are stiff and seem to have power... keep it up!!!

u got any kos?!!?
supRa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
training, video

User Tag List