Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 07-13-2010, 04:27 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
fry91 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,864.74
Send a message via AIM to fry91
Default which training glove is better??!!

http://www.ringside.com/Limited-Edit...ctinfo/MFTGES/

or

http://store.titleboxing.com/triumph...ng-gloves.html

same price, but i dont know which one is better. i heard the ringside one is very good since its an imf tech, but theres a sligth color bleed. i also hear dtheyre both good tho. heelp haha
fry91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-13-2010, 04:31 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
GymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,916,169.56
Total Points: 43,962,494.03
routines...... - Saucy Jacky 

I don't even have to open the links to tell you that Ringside IMF tech blows 99.99% of all other training gloves out of the water, especially Title. I have IMF gloves and I don't think I'll ever buy another training glove.
GymRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:37 AM #3
Contender

fry91 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 24,864.74
Send a message via AIM to fry91

thanks a lot man. im leaning towards the imf techs, but yea i was never gnna get a title glove. i was just thinking of buying some tiumph united gloves from the title site. thanks. do you know anywhere else i can get some black imf tech gloves cheaper?
fry91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:56 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
GymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,916,169.56
Total Points: 43,962,494.03
routines...... - Saucy Jacky 

I would say to try eBay but it might take a while to find some that are fit to your likings (depending on how much you're willing to pay, what ounces you want, and if they're new or used), etc. For for such a sale on Ringside's site I don't think you'd find a cheaper new pair anywhere. I wish they had that kind of bargain when I was ordering from them (although I bought these). Whether you choose the Ringsides or the Titles, hope you have good luck with them. One thing I know is that I love my IMF gloves and will never turn back in terms of training gloves.
GymRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:09 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 209,969,986,874.18
Total Points: 309,970,764,603.19
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

wtf, thats pretty cheap. i bought those ringsides for $100 only a month ago

I hate the elastic cuff on the ringsides. I wish I got something else. You should be able to put on hook and loop gloves without assistance, but the elastic cuff takes that away.

You either have to force the glove on with the strap closed, or bite the cuff down with your teeth. Then theres the option of getting someone else to help you with the cuffs but that defeats the purpose of hook and loop.
shogunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
boxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 527,395.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunn View Post
wtf, thats pretty cheap. i bought those ringsides for $100 only a month ago

I hate the elastic cuff on the ringsides. I wish I got something else. You should be able to put on hook and loop gloves without assistance, but the elastic cuff takes that away.

You either have to force the glove on with the strap closed, or bite the cuff down with your teeth. Then theres the option of getting someone else to help you with the cuffs but that defeats the purpose of hook and loop.
I have the IMF 16oz elastic/hook and loop. I find it easy to put on both gloves when leaving the elastic sleeves rolled up. When you put one glove on, you can strap it with your opposite hand, and when you put on the second glove, you can use your gloved hand to put on the glove and strap it, by simply gripping with the glove hand, which is possible since you can easily make a fist in these gloves.

I also find that leaving the sleeves rolled up gives better wrist support!

It's kind of like skinning the gloves, as Barrera did in the rematch versus Juarez.

Last edited by boxingsmash69; 07-13-2010 at 03:03 PM.
boxingsmash69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:26 PM #7
Up and Comer

paloalto00 is a jewel in the roughpaloalto00 is a jewel in the roughpaloalto00 is a jewel in the roughpaloalto00 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 7,704.92

Japanese heatseekers are better
paloalto00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
better??!!, glove, training

User Tag List