No announcement yet.

I changed my mind..Fedor will murder lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    If it does happen striking wise, I'd say Fedor takes it but Fedor willingly opens himself to submission holds like he can break anyone's grip with his inhuman strength....stuff is what dreams are made of. He can't go to the ground with a submission artist but I'm not really sure that Lesnar is such a guy. After last week, I could not believe the submission moves Fedor was easily letting himself caught in.
    Fedor destroyed a prime Nog through his guard. He probably thought he could do it to Werdum, but Werdum is a BJJ world champion and no joke off of his back.

Fedor also kinda got baited by Werdum.

But yeah, after what I saw tonight, Lesnar poses not threat whatsoever off of his back.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Carwin has barely any stand up technique? Are you serious? At least Carwin can throw straight punches and proper uppercuts, and has 10 fold the power Fedor has.

Only delusional Post-Afflcition Fedor fans would see it as you see it. No way a Pre-Affliction Fedor fan could sit there and legitimately believe Fedor would threaten Brock with his stand up or wrestling. Fedor can only hope for a leg lock and with the way Brock handled one of the best HW bjj players out there. Fedor has a slim to none chance, specially since he got submitted by fucking Fabricio Werdum.

That makes me laugh every time I say that.... Fabricio Werdum. Of all people.
      I really hope this is some kind of troll job. Because if it isn't you, my friend don't know **** about MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
        All I'll say is Speed Kills.

Brock may be bigger and stronger and more athletic but he's not a better fighter.

Cain also has way better conditioning than Carwin and Lesnar put together. If he rocks Brock which I'm pretty damn sure he can, he has the gas tank to put him away, unlike Carwin.
        This may be the case but above all....I am so, so, so surprised that these guys train so hard for these fights yet are toast after a few seconds of action. I thin this has a lot to do with the grief that UFC/MMA gets from casual fans. You can not tel me that these guys could beat a boxer in a 12 rd fight, there is just no way. Maybe they beat a boxer in a ground and pound affair but stamina wise, it is not even close.

This Cain guy allegedly has the stamina but he will need it because he looked much smaller than Brock and frankly kind of intimidated that Lesnar won given the circumstances. He looked kind of shook watching the fight end the way it did.

Comment

Didn't Fedor lose to a UFC reject by submission?

Fedor has no chance against Brock. This fight only reinforced my position.
          You're the biggest joke of a poster. Keep spouting off with Dana White lies. Red k sent, and I hope others follow suit. You're a UFC fanboy troll and your opinion doesn't count for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
            I really hope this is some kind of troll job. Because if it isn't you, my friend don't know **** about MMA.

You only think it's a troll job because you have no legitimate reason for Fedor to possibly beat Brock. Besides the "Fedor is Fedor". Guess what? He loss that luster when he loss to a guy who wouldn't even be ranked top 50 p4p.

All he has is submissions over Brock. I mentioned that. Everything else goes to Brock.

Fedor is the past. He is a middleweight amongst freaks of nature. He can get by fighting fat-so Sylvia, LHW glass chin Arlovski, and fat-so Brett Rodgers. I don't even see how Fedor can beat Overeem to be honest.

Brock is THE best heavyweight in the world now. Top Tier bjj can't stop him, top tier wrestling can't stop him, experience can't stop him, dynamite hands can't even stop him. Brock is sittin very pretty right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              You're the biggest joke of a poster. Keep spouting off with Dana White lies. Red k sent, and I hope others follow suit. You're a UFC fanboy troll and your opinion doesn't count for ****.

lol. Okay. I don't know **** and I am a UFC fanboy. The same guy who is a Gomi loyal, through all the losses? Right. The same guy who thinks Aoki has the best bjj in the game? Right. You need to get your **** together Nodogoshi. Emotional posts aren't a good thing, just because you wanted to see Brock lose sooooooooooooooo bad.

All I am is facing the truth. You guys don't want to accept it. That's fine.

I give Fedor the submission advantage. Brock gets everything else. I believe Brock will completely dominate Fedor if they ever fight. The size advantage will be too much for Fedor.

Comment

You only think it's a troll job because you have no legitimate reason for Fedor to possibly beat Brock. Besides the "Fedor is Fedor". Guess what? He loss that luster when he loss to a guy who wouldn't even be ranked top 50 p4p.

All he has is submissions over Brock. I mentioned that. Everything else goes to Brock.

Fedor is the past. He is a middleweight amongst freaks of nature. He can get by fighting fat-so Sylvia, LHW glass chin Arlovski, and fat-so Brett Rodgers. I don't even see how Fedor can beat Overeem to be honest.

Brock is THE best heavyweight in the world now. Top Tier bjj can't stop him, top tier wrestling can't stop him, experience can't stop him, dynamite hands can't even stop him. Brock is sittin very pretty right now.
                -You wrote off Werdum like he's some sort of bum.
                -You think Brock has an edge in Fedor in the stand-up.
                -You think Carwin has better striking than Fedor
                -You think that Brock who just got knocked around by slow ass clumsy Shane Carwin would be able to survive with Fedor on his feet, and survive another onslaught on the ground with Fedor, who has a better top game and conditioning to close the fight
                -You think Arlovski has a glass chin after getting clocked by Fedor and Rogers. I wonder how many HW's can take a punch from either of those guys. Must be a lot of glass chins in the HW division....

You are an idiot and you don't know **** about MMA.

It has nothing to do with Fedor being Fedor. Fedor is just a better fighter.

Comment

Brock would get murdered by Fedor full stop. Brock showed that he doesnt have a good standup, his punches doesnt have power, his takedowns are pretty one dimentional, he cant work off his back, doesnt have any cardio, and he turled up when getting hit on the face.

Fedor easily takes this fight anywhere. Lucky for Brock, the UFC gave him Carwin, a guy with absolutely no gas and only has tapping punches.

BTW did anyone notice Brock running away like a little girl?

Comment

lol. Okay. I don't know **** and I am a UFC fanboy.
                    You may not be a UFC fanboy, but you still don't know ****.
                    The same guy who is a Gomi loyal, through all the losses? Right.
                    Nobody cares who you support. You're still a moron.

The same guy who thinks Aoki has the best bjj in the game? Right.
                    In the game of what? I hope it's not MMA.

I give Fedor the submission advantage. Brock gets everything else.
                    Pffft.

Comment

Flicker has been on a steady decline in his posts lately...

Comment

Working...
                      X