Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 06-25-2010, 07:12 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
snakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 543,342.98
Default Lesnar: "Fedor Is The Greatest Champion In His Own Little World"

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...1845&zoneid=13

Top ranked heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko last week said he wasn't a fan of the UFC. On Tuesday, UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar proclaimed that he's no fan of Fedor either.

The reigning UFC heavyweight champ was asked during a media conference call if he planned on watching the upcoming Fedor fight this weekend as he takes on Fabricio Werdum. Lesnar appeared surprised at the question.

"I didn't even know he was fighting," he said.

Joking or not, Lesnar pulled no punches when talking about Fedor's proclamation that he was thinking about retirement from the sport, and walking away as the greatest heavyweight to ever put on the gloves.

"Good for Fedor, I hope he does retire." Lesnar commented. "He's the greatest champion of all time. He's the greatest champion ever, of all time, in his own little world. Good for him."

For a fight that MMA fans may never get to see, Lesnar had no problem stating that he'd have no issues facing Emelianenko, or defeating him if they ever did meet in the cage.

"Absolutely," Lesnar answered when asked if he could beat Fedor. "I can beat anybody."

Lesnar's UFC 116 opponent, current UFC interim heavyweight champion Shane Carwin, was a little more diplomatic with his approach to the Fedor situation, but did say that he was disappointed the Russian has thus far refused to step foot in the Octagon.

"I think it's unfortunate he didn't join the UFC," said Carwin about Fedor. "I'm not concerned with anything Fedor's doing right now. I got Brock ahead of me, and that's all I'm focused on. The UFC is the NFL of mixed martial arts, and the best of the best."

UFC president Dana White has stated on several occasions his desire to land Emelianenko, but negotiations with his management company, M-1 Global, have always fizzled out. As Fedor draws to the close of his current deal with Strikeforce, free agency rumors and a move to the UFC will likely heat up again later this year, but for now it doesn't look like the top dogs in the UFC's heavyweight division are worried about Fedor.
snakerattle79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-25-2010, 07:16 AM #2
Interim Champion

monaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond reputemonaroCountry has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,137,133.71

4-1 Lesnar with 1 top ten in his whole fighting career is running his mouth off again.
monaroCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:44 AM #3
Banned

Zhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond reputeZhaakal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,867,863.54
Total Points: 12,927,017.13
Childhood Cancer - -Blackout- 

Everyone wants to see this? Why? Brock is a joke. He can't hold Fedors jockstrap.
Zhaakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:28 AM #4
G Doggy Dog

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,372,982.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaakal View Post
Everyone wants to see this? Why? Brock is a joke. He can't hold Fedors jockstrap.
everyone thought Brock was a joke before the 1st Mir fight
Everyone thought Brock was a joke before the Herring fight
Everyone thought Brock was a joke before the Couture fight

sigh
Gorilla Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:41 AM #5
queenmanspopa

prinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 547,265.36
No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 Top Poster - Stone Roses! one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - nightowl Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - GALACTUS 

I'm not sure why fedor continues to duck the best.I always thought fedor was supposed to be this great,humble champion that ducked nobody.but now he's facing a guy that got clocked by a green Junior Dos Santos and now he's proclaiming himself to be the greatest of all time?

I'm sorry,but this is not a man of class.
prinzemanspopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 849 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,598,239,290,413,696.00
Total Points: 666,598,239,290,615,168.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
everyone thought Brock was a joke before the 1st Mir fight
Everyone thought Brock was a joke before the Herring fight
Everyone thought Brock was a joke before the Couture fight

sigh
Your ignorance speaks for yourself. It really warrants no response. One question though, how exactly does the first Mir fight help to support you "point?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
I'm not sure why fedor continues to duck the best.I always thought fedor was supposed to be this great,humble champion that ducked nobody.but now he's facing a guy that got clocked by a green Junior Dos Santos and now he's proclaiming himself to be the greatest of all time?

Name one fighter Fedor has ducked. One.

And ducked means deliberately avoiding to fight a specific opponent. It doesn't mean not fighting a person as a result of fight politics.

Last edited by Virgil Caine; 06-25-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:46 PM #7
Guess who's back?

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,929,796,667.05
Total Points: 35,929,817,896.09

People who think Fedor has ever ducked anyone are idiots. Fought all the top fighters in their primes. Go do your homework kids!
The Golden Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:01 PM #8
Interim Champion

andre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond reputeandre the giant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,635.34

Ignore prinzpoppa he is a troll he thinks mma is gay yet he follows it and know a whole lot about it so he's a ****** . And Lesnar is a dickhead Moron hell Fedor himself doesnt consider himself to be great .
andre the giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:52 PM #9
Interim Champion

snakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 543,342.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzemanspopa View Post

Fedor never proclaim himself as the greatest, true MMA fans proclaim him as such
snakerattle79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:12 PM #10
Contender

cusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond reputecusd'amatokid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 977,830.15
Total Points: 1,002,179.90

all the competition is in the ufc. if fedor came in and cleaned house then i'd call him the greatest. but fedor really doesnt want to fight the top ufc competition. i agree with brock
cusd'amatokid is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"fedor, champion, greatest, lesnar:, world"

User Tag List