Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im beginning to think mayweather vs pacquaio will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn,t see mayweather making a video challenging pacman to a fight right out... Pac wants the fight and mayweather don,t... Plain and simple...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
      Manny probably fight 1 more fight then he,s gone... Politics is waiting .... Mayweather will regret not making the fight besides missing that blank check book he could,ve had...
      If mayweather fights margarito, cotto, or paul williams or even sergio martinez, people will still buy it.

Manny needs to give up on last negotiations, as he feels that what was on teh table last go around still is....

MAYWEATHER CLEARLY TOLD PAC AFTER HE CHOSE CLOTTEY THAT THE 14 DAYS WAS GONE.

FLOYD WILL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN PAC WOULD ANYWAY, SO IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO ADD MORE CASH TO TEH BANK, IT WOULD BE PAC, HES TEH ONE RETIRING.

EVEN FLOYDS TRAINER ROGER STATED THAT FLOYD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE. He came back to clean out the welterweight division, and thats what he is gonna do.

QUESTION: Why was manny so adamant about not testing 2 1/2 MONTHS AGAO, AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HES READ FOR 14 DAYS.... WHAT HAS CHANGED SINCE LATE FEBRUARY EARLY MARCH?

COULD IT BE HE WAS AFRAID OF LOSING BEFORE HIS ELECTION???

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        anyone who demands special rules does'nt really want a fight that bad........no one can force floyd to fight!.....
        And no one can force Pac to test the drug test...

Floyd just want to make sure Pac is clean end of this long over and over again story.

But off the subject you asked for thid earlier but never replied so here you go again. Like I said Cotto said he should take the test to.

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
        Last edited by odogg8121; 06-10-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

i didn,t see mayweather making a video challenging pacman to a fight right out... Pac wants the fight and mayweather don,t... Plain and simple...
          all teh **** pac stated was pure childs play, maywaeather on the most watched sports channel espn stated and i quote " i want to whoop manny's punk ass"
          manny has said nothing even close to that.

Now burn yourself, like a phoenix. But dont return.

Comment

Look, we all know that floyd talks a ton of sht and pac don,t... Pac don,t even swear that i know of so when mayweather gets on espn and say yea, i wanna whoop pac ass then we all know that all he want to do is get people talking and that,s exactly what your doing... Regardless to all that b.s. Money talks and there,s a load of money to be made by the bookies, the hotels, the fighters, cornermen and etc... If floyd goes on vacation like he said then you should admit that he don,t want the fight... Fck the 14 day cut off and all that sht... He don,t want to fight pac...

Comment

There are to many signs that the fight won,t happen due to floyd rediculous statement of taking a year off or two besides pac putting out video,s addressing floyd saying if you want some come and get some along with the blood testing floyd wanted pac agreeing to... Mr mayweather is certainly going to watch the ship sail into the sunset never to return... Somewhere in floyd mind he,s probably thinking how sugar shane old ass caught him and hurt him a few times and figured that the southpaw stance that pac brings along with his relentness come forward style will present a truly bad fight for floyd... Like i said, looks like this fight will never happen.... Does anyone else believe floyd is running scared of the fighter of the decade???
              both sides want it bad IMHO
              (minus floyd's remark about retiring; he's not gonna retire)

public negotiations has been very low unlike the first time round.

we haven't even heard from schafer about the fight
              and bob arum seems to really want this fight,
              not like when he threatened to call the fight off every week during the first negotiation.

i believe they're getting things done behind the curtain

and we will see this fight late this year

too much money on the table for it to not happen

Comment

i first thought that there was too much money in the fight for it not too happen but now with floyd being a ***** with all these demands ive realized that it actually wont ever happen.....its a shame

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
                  COULD IT BE HE WAS AFRAID OF LOSING BEFORE HIS ELECTION???
                  Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!!!!
                  Tune in next week to find out!

Comment

Comment

There are to many signs that the fight won,t happen due to floyd rediculous statement of taking a year off or two besides pac putting out video,s addressing floyd saying if you want some come and get some along with the blood testing floyd wanted pac agreeing to... Mr mayweather is certainly going to watch the ship sail into the sunset never to return... Somewhere in floyd mind he,s probably thinking how sugar shane old ass caught him and hurt him a few times and figured that the southpaw stance that pac brings along with his relentness come forward style will present a truly bad fight for floyd... Like i said, looks like this fight will never happen.... Does anyone else believe floyd is running scared of the fighter of the decade???
                      I love the way you clowns sit here and say what is in another man's mind. You have the **** all figured out and you probably never laced up a pair of gloves. Why do you assume that if the fight doesn't happen that "Floyd is watching the ship sail into the sunset..." ? You're not at the table discussing the deal. Just sit back and wait like the rest of us. If Manny really wanted the fight why didn't he agree to the terms when they were on the table the first time. Why all of a sudden agree now? Floyd made his demands and said if they didn't accept his compromise it was coming off the table. Now, Manny accepts them after he took the offer off of the table? If it happens it does. If not, life goes on. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X