Irish not scared, Irish Vessel Rachel Corrie on route to Gaza despite threats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    220 total for the 2 towers.

did they plant demolition bombs in the pentagon too?

what about the plane that crashed? what building was it headed to? what happened to the bombs they planted in that building?
    No the Pentagon was a missle possibly disguised as an aeroplane by hologram or am I getting confused? because it didn't leave a plane shaped imprint after hitting reinforced walls

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
      No the Pentagon was a missle possibly disguised as an aeroplane by hologram or am I getting confused? because it didn't leave a plane shaped imprint after hitting reinforced walls
      I'm amazed that they aren't keener to release any videos from gas stations as if they don't show anything they will be fake. Far better to let a teenage kid to do the video to a snazzy soundtrack and snappy editing, that'll be proof lol

Comment

I don't have to tell you things are bad, Everybody knows things are bad,
        The dollar lies in Nickles worth, Banks are going bust,
        Shop keepers keep a gun under the counter, Punks are running wild on the street and nobody knows what to do with them,
        We know the air is unfit to breath and our food is unfit to eat,
        You sit watching your Tv while some local newsreader tells you today we had 19 people murdered on a boat like that is the way its supposed to be!
        We all know things are bad, there worse then bad there crazy,
        Its like everything everywhere is going crazy so people like you don't go out anymore, You sit in your house and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller and you say please at least live me alone in my living room let me have my laptop and my tv and I won't say anything,
        Just leave us alone,
        Well I'm not gonna be like that, I want people to get mad!
        I don't want people to protest, I don't them to rob, I don't want people to write to there congressmen because I simply wouldn't know what to tell you to write, I don't know what to do about the recession, the deflation and the isreali's and the crime in our streets,
        But first you have got to open your eyes and get mad!
        You've got to say "Im a human being God dammit! My life has value and I deserve answers!"

Comment

so that explains why i've been seeing more and more palestinian flags flying around over the past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
            Shop keepers keep a gun under the counter, Punks are running wild on the street and nobody knows what to do with them,
            You sit watching your Tv while some local newsreader tells you today we had 19 people murdered on a boat like that is the way its supposed to be!
            Its like everything everywhere is going crazy so people like you don't go out anymore, You sit in your house and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller and you say please at least live me alone in my living room let me have my laptop and my tv and I won't say anything,
            Just leave us alone,
            I don't want people to protest, I don't them to rob, I don't want people to write to there congressmen because I simply wouldn't know what to tell you to write, I don't know what to do about the recession, the deflation and the isreali's and the crime in our streets,
            You've got to say "Im a human being God dammit! My life has value and I deserve answers!"
            Listen my friend to question and protest is good and healthy and the joy of a democracy but not everything is a conspiracy. The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a mixture of anti Semites, professional conspiracy nuts and people who are looking for an answer because they can't accept that some evil men concocted this evil crime simply to forward their agenda. I have been around long enough to believe western democratic governments are capable of dodgy dealings and there have been conspiracies in the past for sure. But just think how many 100s probably 1000s of people would have to be involved in 9/11? And these same guys couldn't plant WMD's in the desert of an occupied country? You must know it doesn't add up but I appluad you for questioning

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It doesn't really matter at this stage. The simple fact is that what you are calling for is something which would result in a forseeable and immediate escalation of hostilities. You want Israel at war with Europe? You want the USA at war with Europe? That's the path you're on.

The time for direct action has now passed. Maybe this whole horrible situation can be turned to some good after all by relying on the goodwill for Palestine and the criticism of Israel this has engendered in order to pressure the UN to start taking some real action to (diplomatically) force Israel to take a more proactive approach to the provision of aid.
              I'm not calling for anything.
              You brought up WW3, so there was nothing more to it than trying to predict the worst possible outcome.

You think USA would go to war with Europe for Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
                Just leave us alone,

Comment

yup.

the hole was not shaped like a plane at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X