Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-27-2010, 01:19 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,448,639.47
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 
Default Are these good Multi Purpose gloves?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Do elastic cuff gloves seal on the wrist well? Or do they have some time of velcro to? I want to be able to strap these in myself without anyones help...please let me know what your opinnion is on these gloves...can I use them for bags and sparring?
tito_bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-27-2010, 04:04 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 250,933,570,947.05
Total Points: 350,934,351,096.06
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

I just got them last week and i ****ing hate them

Teh elastic cuff is the worst. Theres no way you can pull it down by yourself. It defeats the purpose of having hook and loop gloves because you cant do it yourself. I end up using it with the elastic cuff halfway down, but its also not as tight because of it.

The padding is good, it feels like im punching nothing. But they also leave alot of room in the glove. I prefer a more snug fit, and it always feels loose.

I havent broken them in yet, but I have a feeling ill always dislike them. I really want to return them and get something else, but I dont know if theyd re-take them, and I have to pay for shipping. I only settled on these gloves becuase alot of the fighting gloves from title are backordered.
shogunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM #3
Up and Comer

KiengKoopa will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 10,818.07

I have these and like them. The elastic part is a bit of a pain, but I just put one glove on and try to wiggle my hand in the other glove. I'd usually have to bite the elastic part and pull it with my teeth to get it up all the way. The glove has a snug fit for me, but then again this is my first pair of gloves so I have nothing to compare it to except old beatup used gloves in the gym.
KiengKoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:50 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
cheers bro - chiguy91 

damn it's hard to choose gloves lol
Old 05-27-2010, 09:02 PM #5
Interim Champion

ScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud of
Bank: 444,830.25
Total Points: 465,960.87
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 

Mine have a thin piece of velcro that is too long to do up tight, then they have the sleeve over top of them. Since the velcro can't be pulled tight (atleast on me, someone with large forearms would be better) they have no wrist support. The hand compartment is also too big so my hands just swim in them lol. I don't use them anymore, thankfully I ddin't pay anything for them.
ScottDBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

cheers bro - chiguy91 

I might go with some title gloves

Share This With Friends

Tags
gloves?, good, multi, purpose

User Tag List