Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-26-2010, 04:12 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud ofBoyFloyd has much to be proud of
Bank: 16,454,224.98
Total Points: 18,971,519.30
Send a message via MSN to BoyFloyd
Question Best way to work cardio?

So, whats the most beneficial way to work cardio regarding a boxer?
Lets put any weight training aside for this one cuz i got enough of dat

So shout out ur opinions... i wanna improve my cardio and i want your opinions
BoyFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-26-2010, 05:10 PM #2
Contender

FM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,639.25

Run 3=4 miles mixing in sprints
FM3O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:53 PM #3
Interim Champion

ScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud of
Bank: 444,830.25
Total Points: 465,508.87
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 

2 days long distance
2 days sprints
2 days intervals
ScottDBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:21 AM #4
Banned

mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,809,980.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM3O View Post
Run 3=4 miles mixing in sprints
Just curious about that does height matter? Cuz I imagine a 6 foot guy could run 4 miles a lot easier than someone who's 5 foot.
mushahadeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:05 AM #5
Contender

ChowAce is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 14,125.35

[QUOTE=mushahadeen;8494640]Just curious about that does height matter? Cuz I imagine a 6 foot guy could run 4 miles a lot easier than someone who's 5 foot.[/QUOTE

Are you serious? Height has nothing to do with how fast or easy you can complete 4 miles. Someone smaller reguires less oxygen to feed his mucscles then a taller person. Taking longer strides as a taller runner also takes more oxygen. I'm pretty sure that height means nothing in running. However, at a high level of competition, im sure being taller does help for long distances.
ChowAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:38 AM #6
The Great John L.

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,988,132.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
Just curious about that does height matter? Cuz I imagine a 6 foot guy could run 4 miles a lot easier than someone who's 5 foot.
if anything 5 foot guys dont run very well over all. but like 5'10" would be at a point where you have a decent stride while the ground is some what close to the fulcrum while 6'+ the distance from the ground to the fulcrum starts to make a difference and its harder to run long distances but because of the stride size and leverage anaerobic they can sprint alot better.

what ever your height is you should be able to run 4 miles though.
Spartacus Sully is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxer, cardio, fight, knock out, training, work

User Tag List