Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Belives Rjj Weight Lost Effected Him!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Belives Rjj Weight Lost Effected Him!!

anybody at 34 who gains 30 pounds of muscle like roy did for the ruiz fight...then loses it will be affected...he didnt lose 30 pounds..but 30 pounds of muscle he lost muscle mass and it probably did mess up his oxygen thats why he fights slow and tired now

Originally posted by acquitted
    anybody at 34 who gains 30 pounds of muscle like roy did for the ruiz fight...then loses it will be affected...he didnt lose 30 pounds..but 30 pounds of muscle he lost muscle mass and it probably did mess up his oxygen thats why he fights slow and tired now
    And Wlad lost because he was drugged. What else is new?

Comment

I think the way in which he lost the weight made him an old fighter. He waited until a little over a month to start training camp and thought he could lose the weight easily. When he said that anyone can get knocked out and that he was human before the fight I knew he wasn't the same fighter. This man really thought he was superman.

Comment

Originally posted by acquitted
        I think he really messed up his stanima, I wonder if Roy suffered a concusion in Tarver2. Because once you start getting concusions, its a vicous cycle, they start happening more and more and it takes less and less of a blow to get one. I hope Roy retires, I dont want to see him get seriosly hurt. The man has proved enough.

Comment

this is a legitiemt claim
          it may not be exactly why the beat him
          maybe they would have beat him regardless
          but that weight loss fuked him over
          in the first tarver fight u can see he aint the same
          against ruiz he still was able to move round
          he just overworked himself and drained himself losin dat weight
          this is not as ridiculous as wlad being drugged

Comment

I think it is a combanation of the weight loss and the fact Roy had lost his hunger in the later years. Roy never had a "great" fight with anybody were he took in as much as he delt out. I think a good old "behind the woodshead" fight can do wounders for a guys boxing carrer. I think the lack of having one or two of these fights saped away some of his hungar to stay on top. He was always just so dominate over everyone.

Comment

weight loss is the whole reason.. no otha fighter has ever done that.. and were seeing why

Comment

30 pounds? Why does Boxrec say that it was 18 pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Neuraxis
                  30 pounds? Why does Boxrec say that it was 18 pounds?
                  it was closer to like 20 pounds
                  becuz when he went to hw he was a bearly hw
                  just like oscar
                  they made a mockery of teh belt
                  oscar wasnt fighten as a true middle and
                  roy wasnt fighten as a true hw

Comment

Just like I asked in the other thread.

How can you type with RJJ's **** in your mouth?
                    Stop making excuses for this washed up piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X