No announcement yet.

Silva is a god

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva is a god

I'm just watching this fight. Almost done with the second. I can totally see how Dana would be mad about this. Anderson is acting like a thug in the ring. It's the whole white man/black man thing. Trying to control your actions.

I love what anderson is doing. This fight only shows how great he is. To be able to do the stuff he is doing against a bjj master and good fighter like demian only proves that he's the greatest.

Obviously, Silva believes that when you are fighting a champion that you have to come after the champion, not vice versa. I think that explains his jesturing to maia to bring the fight. After the second round I think he just got bored and decided to let time run out.

He's got other motives other than knocking maia out. Obviously, he's trying to prove a point.

Comment

I though the first 3 rounds where entertaining, I was laughing during the second. I don't know why Maia gets so much respect for his butt flopping when these people tore Leites apart for the same thing....

Comment

maia's standup is ****in terrible. bob arum could outbox him

Comment

I mean, I can completely understand some of the backlash and dana being mad, though. But, if anything, Silva destroyed Maia mentally and psychologically more so than physically. How can anyone take Maia seriously again after seeing Silva making a mockery of him.

Comment

I disagree, Silva is acting like a damn fool not a mma legend. Yeah he has mad skills and it showed in the first 2mins that he is levels above Damien but common now you punish them you dont toy with them. Watching the fight is really pissing me off I hope Dana gives him a spray full. People dont pay to watch a sparring session because thats what it looked like. If anything Silva shouldve put him out of misery and just attacked throughout the fight and finished it early. I dont understand what is wrong with Spider its really not good watching him do that. yeah he can do that against an opponent is is landing some kicks and punches to him to make it interresting but when your opponent is sitting there and everything is missing and off target dont do it, just knock him out and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel22 View Post
              I disagree, Silva is acting like a damn fool not a mma legend. Yeah he has mad skills and it showed in the first 2mins that he is levels above Damien but common now you punish them you dont toy with them. Watching the fight is really pissing me off I hope Dana gives him a spray full. People dont pay to watch a sparring session because thats what it looked like. If anything Silva shouldve put him out of misery and just attacked throughout the fight and finished it early. I dont understand what is wrong with Spider its really not good watching him do that. yeah he can do that against an opponent is is landing some kicks and punches to him to make it interresting but when your opponent is sitting there and everything is missing and off target dont do it, just knock him out and thats it.
              Like I said, maybe he's trying to prove something else. Maybe he's trying to say, "look, I'm about at the end of my career and this is who you're sending me to fight? You know what, **** it, I'm not even going to bother with it. I'll make a mockery out of this whole ****ing event."

I think that's what he is going for. He is completely right. Why expend the energy to knock him out when your heart isn't into it. Dana is the one that should be getting the criticism not Anderson.

Comment

in other news, rachelle leah looks incredible in a farmers garb

Comment

**** off with that greatest bull**** .

Comment

I just started watching it. On round 4 right now. I love the capoeira Anderson employed. I wonder which style did he learn.

Maia just doesn't belong in there with him. I can't blame Silva for this fight, Maia just did absolutely nothing. Silva stands there with his hands down, not moving and Maia is just bouncing around in front of him not doing anything. It takes two to tango, ya feel?

I want to know Maia's output for this fight. 0/6? For 25 minutes? Doesn't he train anything besides ADCC competition ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X