Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 03-21-2010, 06:39 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jameshepenstall will become famous soon enoughjameshepenstall will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,028.90
Default Can someone help with Fight Nights?

I cant seem to save two different boxer files or save more than 5 legacy files. I noticed you can load a boxer file but what is the point of loading one if you can only save one of them? It loads automatically. Is there a way to retire in a legacy then carry on with another boxer like FNR3? or is 5 all i can have at one time? I dont want to delete my completed legacies.
jameshepenstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-21-2010, 09:07 PM #2
Interim Champion

jameshepenstall will become famous soon enoughjameshepenstall will become famous soon enough

come on, 12 views and no one posted?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:42 AM #3
Engineered Nutrition

*2TOUGH* has disabled reputation
Bank: 378,493,154.06
Total Points: 382,044,917.21
burner is a bellend - Red October late xmas present - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr get ready for Frankie...lol. - jazluvr A spare...you're tuff on these - jazluvr 
*2WEAK* - jazluvr lipstick for a tough guy - -KULT- 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Red October Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 * Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 * Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DIB420 Gay and Lesbian Pride - ScottDBA Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshepenstall View Post
I cant seem to save two different boxer files or save more than 5 legacy files. I noticed you can load a boxer file but what is the point of loading one if you can only save one of them? It loads automatically. Is there a way to retire in a legacy then carry on with another boxer like FNR3? or is 5 all i can have at one time? I dont want to delete my completed legacies.
are you a fukin **** or what?

what the fuk is fight nights???????

Last i checked it was called Fight Night Round 4
*2TOUGH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:25 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
are you a fukin **** or what?

what the fuk is fight nights???????

Last i checked it was called Fight Night Round 4
I would have thought seeing it's in the arcade section it was obvious and you had no trouble figuring it out so WTF? call me a ****, you can **** off.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:59 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Left2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,547,653.53
Total Points: 9,666,449.13
thanks for the help - texanballer 

I'm not familiar with the problem you have. This problem you have is apart from created fighters right? Its just with Legacy fighters?

2/3 possible work arounds.

1- Create another user account and you can play more legacies on that account.

2- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive......then delete them from that User account to create more room. That way you don't lose the files.

3- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive and store them in a second account on the same PS3. That way you wont lose them and can play with them every once in a while if you want.
Left2body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:24 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left2body View Post
I'm not familiar with the problem you have. This problem you have is apart from created fighters right? Its just with Legacy fighters?

2/3 possible work arounds.

1- Create another user account and you can play more legacies on that account.

2- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive......then delete them from that User account to create more room. That way you don't lose the files.

3- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive and store them in a second account on the same PS3. That way you wont lose them and can play with them every once in a while if you want.
**** i never thought of that, i only just got the PS3 and not familiar with all the features. Cheers mate.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:55 AM #7
Contender

Rich.r is a splendid one to beholdRich.r is a splendid one to beholdRich.r is a splendid one to beholdRich.r is a splendid one to beholdRich.r is a splendid one to beholdRich.r is a splendid one to beholdRich.r is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 37,956.26

shut the **** up and kick some ass online eh
Rich.r is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, nights?

User Tag List