Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 03-17-2010, 09:25 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
TheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,568,015,645,127.00
Total Points: 7,569,015,959,129.98
To a great poster!! - abosworth great poster. - Melly-Mel For finding the Guzman stream, when nobody else could. - The_Bringer Just wanted to keep the pattern going Machine - danc1984 One of NSBs best contributors - BostonGuy 
7000 posts, congrats!! - JAB5239 To the LinkMaster! - S a m u r a i Respects to a great poster - Gift Of Gab Props on the picture! :lol1: - Spacey1991 Jussi Jääskeläinen - ЯiZО 
For Busting Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 To Celebrate The Exposure Of Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 thanks for the lesson! - mellow_mood This gift is for the videos you posted on my Tyson/Patterson thread a while back.  I recently noticed you posted some great interview videos of Patterson on the thread which I missed at the time because I didn’t follow up on checking the responses. - Benny Leonard For doing a great Glen Johnson highlight video! - St Lion 
To a great historian - Stoppage Good debate. No hard feelings. - Method Checker HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen No Message - dancovboxer 
Hepatitis C - BattlingNelson World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 
Default LHW vs Big HW

Bob Satterfield proves size doesn't always matter:

TheGreatA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2010, 09:27 AM #2
Big dog

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,241,325,674.98
Total Points: 103,329,215,654.25
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

man that is impressive
The_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:40 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
frankenfrank is on a distinguished road
Bank: 41,527,631.18
Total Points: 41,750,029.14
No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

and how many times jeffries , jack johnson , carnerra , louis , liston , ali , foreman , holmes , lewis , wladimir klitschko , vitali klitschko , paul williams , kelly pavlik , chad dawson , antonio tarver , michael spinks , juan carlos gomez , carlos monzon , thomas hearns , alexis arguello , oscar delahoya , bernard hopkins and many more proved that size does matter ?
oops , i forgot bowe and holyfield himself in both his tyson fights and qawi fights . but then again , even if i will add further 100 people to that list , it will still be just the minority of examples.
frankenfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:59 AM #4
Banned

EzzardFan has a spectacular aura aboutEzzardFan has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,476.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
and how many times jeffries , jack johnson , carnerra , louis , liston , ali , foreman , holmes , lewis , wladimir klitschko , vitali klitschko , paul williams , kelly pavlik , chad dawson , antonio tarver , michael spinks , juan carlos gomez , carlos monzon , thomas hearns , alexis arguello , oscar delahoya , bernard hopkins and many more proved that size does matter ?
oops , i forgot bowe and holyfield himself in both his tyson fights and qawi fights . but then again , even if i will add further 100 people to that list , it will still be just the minority of examples.
Greb proved that size didn't matter time and time again when he beat all the top LHW and HWs of his time whilst coming in at MW. Dempsey got his ass handed to him in sparring and ducker him thereafter.
EzzardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:32 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
TheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,568,015,645,127.00
Total Points: 7,569,015,959,129.98
To a great poster!! - abosworth great poster. - Melly-Mel For finding the Guzman stream, when nobody else could. - The_Bringer Just wanted to keep the pattern going Machine - danc1984 One of NSBs best contributors - BostonGuy 
7000 posts, congrats!! - JAB5239 To the LinkMaster! - S a m u r a i Respects to a great poster - Gift Of Gab Props on the picture! :lol1: - Spacey1991 Jussi Jääskeläinen - ЯiZО 
For Busting Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 To Celebrate The Exposure Of Rafael Benitez aka Slimey Limey - poet682006 thanks for the lesson! - mellow_mood This gift is for the videos you posted on my Tyson/Patterson thread a while back.  I recently noticed you posted some great interview videos of Patterson on the thread which I missed at the time because I didn’t follow up on checking the responses. - Benny Leonard For doing a great Glen Johnson highlight video! - St Lion 
To a great historian - Stoppage Good debate. No hard feelings. - Method Checker HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen No Message - dancovboxer 
Hepatitis C - BattlingNelson World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 

Nino Valdes stops Hurricane Jackson:

Another light heavyweight vs heavyweight match-up, this time it's Archie Moore fighting Nino Valdes:

Uploaded by My2Sense.
TheGreatA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:19 PM #6
Banned

frankenfrank is on a distinguished road
Bank: 41,527,631.18
Total Points: 41,750,029.14
No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzzardFan View Post
Greb proved that size didn't matter time and time again when he beat all the top LHW and HWs of his time whilst coming in at MW. Dempsey got his ass handed to him in sparring and ducker him thereafter.
but how many examples justify my claim and how many disprove it ?
greb was schooled most of the times against tunney.
why is that ? b/c greb was less talented than tunney ?
frankenfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 PM #7
Banned

EzzardFan has a spectacular aura aboutEzzardFan has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 17,476.70

Quote:
but how many examples justify my claim and how many disprove it ?
For something to be true (technically a tautology), it must hold true for every example. For something to be false it only needs to be demonstrated as wrong in one example. That's how pure mathematical logic works. The example I cited proves that what you stated is false.

Quote:
greb was schooled most of the times against tunney.
why is that ? b/c greb was less talented than tunney ?
No, most likely it's because Greb was blind in one eye. DOH!

(Furthermore a couple of those decisions were contentious ones...)
EzzardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:39 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,388,779.10
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
Hang in there big pimpin. These hoes is fu.ckin. You can easily get one. Keep ballin boss player OG. Dueces. - Anxious Times Take a nice girl out on a date. Show her a good time, pimp. - punchr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Great videos, thanks.
Vadrigar. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List