Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 03-07-2010, 08:13 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stallone60 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 172,825.47
Total Points: 60,479,001.61
Here's your first gift! Have a burger! - Pretty Boy1 
Default How would Froch do if he was around the Super Middleweights of the 90's?

In the 90's the super middleweight division was one of the best to watch. You had Nigel Benn, Chris Eubank, Micheal Watson, Steve Collins, James Toney, Micheal Nunn, Roy Jones jnr and Joe Calzaghe and more. How do you think the current Super Middleweight champ Froch would do in this divison at that great time of the Super Middleweights?
Stallone60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-07-2010, 11:33 AM #2
Unreasonably Logical

AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,084,033.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Im not real studied up on either Watson or Collins honestly, but I pick Jones, Calz, Toney, Benn, Eubank and Nunn to score stoppage wins over Froch. The man has an Evander sized heart with the skills of a Margarito. Against supremely talented fighters his chin is going to be a disadvantage as it will allow him to take a longer beating than is necessary.
AKATheMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:38 AM #3
Banned

Postman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these partsPostman prat is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,176.55

Listen,that bloody stalker of mine wouldn't stand a chance against me.I didn't even know who this bloody brat was until he started calling me out.I had to google his name to find out he was.

Listen,at the end of the day,I am much too quick,much too slick and much too skilled for this pathetic excuse for a champion.

It's frightning what I would have done to this boy had he gotten in the ring with me.
Postman prat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
90's?, froch, middleweights, super

User Tag List