Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
    I see your point.
    However, personally I am a aggressive person and hot headed. Hence, my views on MLK/Mandela.
    If you don't mind, can you explain your "Mangler self hate" campaign?

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      If you don't mind, can you explain your "Mangler self hate" campaign?
      Long story short. I hate that ****

Nothing more to add

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        In "our time"? I think you are mistaken. Most of the greatest thinkers throughout history were labelled "heretics" by some group of superstitious hatemongers or another.
        Did a quick google and this is what I came up with Squeal

"it is not possible to give an adequate idea of the higher feelings of wonder, admiration, and devotion, which fill and elevate the mind".
        Darwin

Also there's some speculations about Darwin imbracing religion on his deathbed.

If I'm not mistaken Newton had deep interests in the bible

Then there's one of our great thinkers Søren Kierkgaard one of the fathers of existentialism.

There's a ****load of others. Many scientist and great thinkers pondered upon the question that's religion. It's such a deep and personal question, throwing it away, saying you got the answers to everything is just ludacris.

Comment

Personally, I support what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe. However, he should have played it in a smarter way. Whites shouldn't be allowed to own farms in Africa unless they brought it.But Since they stolen it and payed for it with native blood they shouldn't be allowed to own it.

I think Mandela/MLK were *******. If I was leader back then, I would be crying for the blood for the women/child/men of the oppressors. I would also support segregation and start a bloody resistance. Rather die a hero, then live like a coward

Support Malcolm X and Islam

I hope I don't get banned. But this is my view
          You do know Malcolm changed his views later in life from being very radical and aggressive towards being understanding in finding a common goal.

Comment

• I'm against illegal immigration while a lot of people in my area are for it, and even condone it...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              I'm against illegal immigration while a lot of people in my area are for it, and even condone it...
              Prior to the recession it should have been controlled much better - but during a recession illegal immigration should be shut completely down .... period!!!!!

Right now, each country has enough problems providing for its citizens, let alone accepting and providing for those who don't have any skills that are marketable.

Comment

Are you acting like Irish/Italians had it hard as Blacks. Are you really saying that
                Not a competition, but it hasn't been a bed of roses for the Irish.
                Many went to the U.S. to escape starvation in the potato famine.

Comment

• I like big butts.

Comment

Working...
                  X