Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-16-2005, 03:50 PM #1
im a sociable person

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,270,395.65
Default I dont get it

why do i get replies and notes from
people hating on me and my vids

why ar eyou telling me stuff
liek o you keep your hands down
o your a rookie
o you need mroe work
duh muh ****as

i am still an amatureyou seen a few roudns of me
you havent seen me get my ass whoop
and you havent seen me whoop ass

i used my cam one day and you think you know me

dont point out my flaws or strengths i haev a coach a trainer

i know i have flaws thats why i train 5 days a week
and i def dont need no vid no experience critics on my jock either

all love is given back
but hate can go to hell
boxer2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-16-2005, 04:04 PM #2
boxingscene legend

Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 675,308.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5
why do i get replies and notes from
people hating on me and my vids

why ar eyou telling me stuff
liek o you keep your hands down
o your a rookie
o you need mroe work
duh muh ****as

i am still an amatureyou seen a few roudns of me
you havent seen me get my ass whoop
and you havent seen me whoop ass

i used my cam one day and you think you know me

dont point out my flaws or strengths i haev a coach a trainer

i know i have flaws thats why i train 5 days a week
and i def dont need no vid no experience critics on my jock either

all love is given back
but hate can go to hell
Ya man that gets annoying as ****

Sparring is for learning...

How many years of experience you have? like a year or so?

It takes at least a few years to master all the stuff

and it's easier said than done

I'm gonna tape my sparring sessions n post em up to

but I only sparred a few times and now I'm gonna start sparrin at least 3 times every week

Im sparring more experienced people so Im prolly gonna take a beating at first

but thats how u learn....

keep postin em
Tha Greatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:53 PM #3
Promiscuous Protestah

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond reputespinksjinx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,657.93
Total Points: 20,225,018.29
Send a message via AIM to spinksjinx

Because you are doing what they dont have the guts to do.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I like that you post it, it is a learning experience for the posters as well.

They hate yet post nothing of themselves to prove they are superior.

Keep it up man and noise out the hate.
spinksjinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:55 PM #4
im a sociable person

boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,270,395.65

thanks for the love from both you guys
boxer2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:16 PM #5
A.K.A - evil -

elveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 191,458.00

I have a totally different attitude about advice, I prefer people to comment about me so i can listen to what they say and make my own decisions about what advice i'll use. There no way i'd just listen to my coach and take his word for it because most coaches want you to fight how they once did.

If people are giving you abuse for no reason then ignore them, but if you want to turn pro and earn good money you have to have a style the majority of people want to see. if the majority of people are telling you to keep your hands up then thats the style you will earn most money with.
elveiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:40 PM #6
boxingscene legend

Tha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 675,308.52
Performance worthy of a beer. Enjoy - El Gallo Negro! U R A Funny Son of a Bitch - Stones In Exile Funny S.O.B. - The Beatles Dome King - Firewall A gift for the Dome King - Tomato Can 
No Message - JAB5239 No Message - BoxingGenius27 cheers for posting on my thread abt valero broner much appreciated - robson24 Sup bro - El Angel For Giving the Giants Credit where credit was due. You have my respect. - BrushMyHair 
Giants, Dynasty, Winning on the Even numbered years in this decade. Lets drink to that. A Toast to baseballs most intriguing and newest dynasty. Cheers - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elveiel
I have a totally different attitude about advice, I prefer people to comment about me so i can listen to what they say and make my own decisions about what advice i'll use. There no way i'd just listen to my coach and take his word for it because most coaches want you to fight how they once did.

If people are giving you abuse for no reason then ignore them, but if you want to turn pro and earn good money you have to have a style the majority of people want to see. if the majority of people are telling you to keep your hands up then thats the style you will earn most money with.
thats true man

but lot of people say it like its as easy as it looks

good to listen to advice and stuff

but some people act like they know it all and stuff you know
Tha Greatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 06:10 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
leff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,095,905.58
Send a message via MSN to leff

Quote:
Originally Posted by elveiel

i got a problem with that, my coach wants me to fight like his idol ali, while i like to stand and trade big punches.
and its like he just wont acept it and fight my style.
atleast my style is entertaining.

And boxer2k5 you shouldnt give a **** about the guys hating on your videos, just ignore, im glad you post em, nobody else does.
leff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 06:26 PM #8
Main Daime

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Dyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,106,267.17

my only complaint is just to keep it all on one thread thats all.
Dyl-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 06:53 PM #9
'Sniper' Singh

jatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond reputejatt the ripper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,420.00
Send a message via MSN to jatt the ripper

hey man dont care about what people post. Some people who put you dont may be better boxers than you and some are worse than you.

The fact of the matter is if i was asked 'who is the best boxer who posts on these forums' i would say you. I'm not saying your the best, cuz i hear that we've got some good pro's and amatuers on here, but i'm saying that cuz your the only one i've seen who;s posted themselves box.
jatt the ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 07:13 PM #10
A.K.A - evil -

elveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 191,458.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by leff
i got a problem with that, my coach wants me to fight like his idol ali, while i like to stand and trade big punches.
and its like he just wont acept it and fight my style.
atleast my style is entertaining.

And boxer2k5 you shouldnt give a **** about the guys hating on your videos, just ignore, im glad you post em, nobody else does.
My first coach wanted me to stand and trade because he knew i was a puncher, thats not my style and i prefer to box so i left that gym and trained myself for about a year. I've been back to the gym sparring and it was easy, the guys who give me trouble in the past couldnt touch me so i knew i did the right thing leaving.

My current coach is cool because he lets me fight how i want too, at first he wasnt a big fan of switch hitters but he's now even trying to help me switch better and likes the style.

What i'm trying to say is that a lot of coaches like to think they know it all but really they dont, you've gotta find a coach who can take your style and help you develop it.

Fighting like Ali would be a mistake, its ok to steal a couple of his moves but thats it. i've stole lots of moves from great fighters and made slight adjustments to suit me. if you wanna trade then dont let anyone stop you.
elveiel is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List