Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Bob Arum groom his fighters to over step each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
    That won't happen. Pac already made clear he's leaving JWW to stay fighting at WW, even though he still has the Ring belt at 140 right now. Arum knows Pac murks Valero at 140 anyway. He wouldn't make that fight even if Pac was looking to go back down to 140. Bradley-Valero at 140 is possible, but I'd be surprised f Arum don't make Valero-Soto at LW. That's a TR house fight for him that can lead to bigger money no matter who wins. Could be a war that goes to a rematch actually.
    Yeah Im down for Sotto-valero that **** would be great.

Or even Katsidis-Valero.

Comment

Valero, as good as he is, will have his hands full anyway at 140, not to mention there's guys at 135 like Funeka, Guzman, Katsidis who will not be formalities. So I think mentioning him and Pac is overstepping the mark big time, even though I guess it's logical in a way since Valero has this tremendous KO record and it'd make an exciting promotion and would catch a lot of people's attention. But right now Valero has a fair bit to go. 140 is stacked with undefeated sharpshooters like Devon, you got Bradley, Urango's a big, tough mother, you got Maidana, Ortiz, Khan. I can't wait to see him in with some of those guys. I'd like to see him fight Malignaggi, because it'd be good to see how he copes with a slick guy who moves and has fast hands. A fight with Diaz or Katsidis would be awesome wars

Comment

Working...
      X