No announcement yet.

the best diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best diet

i dunno what the best diet is cus i read hell of alot of boxing books of nutrition but dunno

Just eat,...eat,...eat nothing but protein, vegetables, fruits and healthy fats. If your training hard dont worry about gaining to much weight as long as u eat pretty clean.

if u do start to gain excess weight look at what u eat in a day,...get rid of some of the possible junk and also lower your carb portions and try to aim for 5-6 small meals throughout the day.
    Last edited by taden; 05-01-2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Lean meats preferably all white and fruits and vegetables...All natural nothing processed or run through the mill boxed garbage.

Keep it simple and you will stay healthy.

Comment

oh good cus thts pretty much what i do fruit all the good stuff i go on 5 mile run every day to a pub in the morning (not drinking) lol i cum back about 7 do a deck workout go to work , when i come home do another deck workout + power pyramid go for a run .. and then i go to a boxing club

Comment

I just started using the warrior diet

Comment

What's the warrior diet?

Comment

It is where you get in full battle armor, grab a sword, get on a horse ride off on some grassy green hills, and impale a guy. Then eat him as he dies...or something like that, right?

Comment

Suzy-Q's and cherry coke. The diet of champions ..........Rockin'

Comment

www.warriordiet.com

Comment

Looks like bollocks to me.
                    Eating your main meal in the middle of the night?That's nuts!

Comment

Working...
                    X