Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

View Poll Results: Dynamite the Lennox Lewis nuthugger/fanboy or Sonnybox just a pure irrational hater
Sonnybox has not perspective he is a Lewis hater 4 40.00%
Sonnybox's insecuritys come out when Lewis comes up 2 20.00%
Dynamite is not a Lewis fan 1 10.00%
Dynamite is a Lewis nuthugger 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2010, 04:18 PM #1
Dynamite Kid Dynamite Kid is offline
Slicker than your average
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 35
Posts: 23,680
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60
Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,424,512.10
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,162,463.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 
Default Dynamite the Lennox Lewis nuthugger/fanboy or Sonnybox just a pure irrational hater

Dynamite the Lennox Lewis nuthugger/fanboy or Sonnybox just a pure irrational hater of Lennox Lewis.


http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=345538

Quote:
Dynamite Kid

Prime 4 prime who would win Lennox Lewis vs Tyson/Holyfield ?

The reason i ask is because i always assumed that Lenny would beat both Holyfield and Tyson (prime) but having watched the second Lewis/Holy fight the other night and scored it this time, i think a prime Holyfield would give him plenty to think about.

Lewis switched off mid fight and Holyfield nailed him with quite a few good shots and rocked him slightly,lets not forget this is the Holyfield that should! of lost to Ruiz in next fight and was dropped in the second fight.
Quote:
sonnyboyx2


If McCall & Rahman can put Lewis lights-out the a prime Tyson & Holyfield would destroy him... to claim otherwise is deluding oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJC
Would argue that Lewis was prime, certainly not as shot as Tyson but past prime IMO
Quote:
sonnyboyx2

GLC.. you being a huge Lewis fan i would like to hear your answer to the thread question
Quote:
Dynamite Kid


Lewis's biggest flaw imo was not so much his chin but more his concentration. Lewis was inclined to switch off in fights,he let the Tyson fight go longer than he should of done, in the Holy rematch he stopped using the jab and fell to sleep mid fight, despite the fact he was dominant early when he actually used the jab and kept Holy on the outside, however a focus Lewis is the one that knocked Rahman,Golota out, or the one that did not give David Tua a sniff in the fight.

Lewis has just as much of a chance of beating Tyson/Holy as they do beating him imo. I reckon it would be tit for tat if they both fought him 5 times, i can see Lewis winning his share and Tyson/Holy.

Quote:
sonnyboyx2


your obviously a Lewis fan and deluding yourself of his attributes... Lennox Lewis was champion in late 1992 and quit the game in 2003 during that 10yrs period Lewis fought only 4 fighters who was at the top of their game (prime).. Mercer, McCall, Rahman & Vitali Klitschko... we all know what happened in those 4 fights.
Prime Holyfield is the guy who beat - Bowe, Foreman, Holmes
Prime Tyson is the guy who beat - Tucker, Tubbs, Thomas, Spinks & Holmes
Prime Lewis is the guy who beat - Mercer, McCall (2), Golota, Briggs & Akinwande
Quote:
Dynamite Kid


Im not a Lewis fan. I respect what he has done but i was never what you would call a fan of his.

Lets be real sonnyboyx2, you just hate his g


Quote:
Mersey

Dynamite Kid is not a Lewis fan.

Sonnybox2 is a Lewis hater.

Quote:
Sonnybox2

wrong... i dont hate the fighters guts, in fact i like him.. but i am consistant in my perception of him as a boxer.. i tell it how i believe and see it, now that may not be to everyones taste but i am always willing to have a discussion on Lewis or any other fighter... i get called a Lewis hater simply because there are some who do not like me to put into words how i seen his career unfold, these same people come out with ridiculous comments of "How Lewis would beat Fighter A 5 times out of 10 should they have fought that many times, or how Lewis had `A Great Jab" - i would like to know when did he use this imaginary Great Jab"?... they claim Lewis to be in the Top 5 ATG List, yet no Boxing corespondent EVER has had Lewis in their Top 10 never mind Top 5 List... Bert Sugar does not have him in his Top 100... Sorry but i am not someone who rates Lennox highly, i have seen him fight Live`on 5 occasions and know that he is not the mythical destroyer some claim him to be...

Quote:
Dynamite Kid

Im not gonna get into this with you because its pointless. I think everyone on here can see that you are nothing more than a Lewis hater.
__________________

Quote:
Sonnybox2

Just as i expected.. you are not going to get into a discusion about Lennox Lewis because you know everything i claim is the truth, and that anything you claim i will prove you to be wrong.... i have done it repeatedly and not one single time have i been proven to be incorrect, and there is quite a few who have tried.. you are just another one who bites the dust.

Telling it how it really was about a boxer (Lewis) does not make me a hater... yet telling it how it was NOT and making up imaginary outcomes to hyperthetical drivel such as " If they fought 10 times Lewis wins 6 " is what i call "Nuthugging".. you are trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes while trying to create this mythical fighter in your own mind, knowing it to be false... you started this thread asking could a prime Lewis beat a prime Tyson and a prime Holyfield.. i answered your question, i even gave you a break-down of how i came to my analysis.. yet you never responded to my analysis or questioned if it was legit or not, you attacked me personally calling me a `Hater` because you dont have the response to call into question the answer i gave, so it has to be now taken that what i said is correct and that i have hurt your feelings because "The Truth Hurts"

After that i lost patience with him and started sporting a Lewis avator to piss him off. I made a post about Tyson that i thought would piss him off. As you can see i tried to be civil and have a convo but his insecurity got the better of him




Quote:
Originally Posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
That Bowe would murder Lewis. Seriously. A 3rd round KO. But Bowe's peak time was too short.
Quote:

Dynamite Kid

Yes, its astonishing how you could say something like that about such a good fighter (Lewis) but its true, at that point in his career Bowe was at his peak and Lenny was far from the finished article.



Quote:
Dynamite Kid


Both Holmes and Lewis are counter punchers by nature who are both better on the backfoot than they are on the front foot, but im almost certain Lewis would take the centre of the ring in this fight and take the lead, he would think to himself im the bigger man and im going to force that advantage, and this is why i think Holmes would win, because Lewis is not as good on the offensive as he is on the backfoot, defensive fighters usually aren't, because when you come foward you are usually asked to close the distance quickly but defensively orientated fighters who are not use coming foward dont close distance fast, they fight tentatively like they would do on the backfoot, they end up struggling to cut the ring down in most case because they are not closing distance fast enough.

Lewis has been outjabbed by Ray Mercer and Frank Bruno to so its not like his jab is that great, dont get me wrong Holmes has had his problems when you could argue he was being outjabbed by Carl Williams, bottom line for me though is..............Lewis looks clumbsy on the front foot and he is not that effective there.

The angles Muhammad Ali use to punch off and the head feints he used to draw leads, coupled with his speed of hand and foot, i cant see Lenny beating him either.

Please dont mention Spinks anyone, i think Holmes was 36 at when he fought

Quote:
Dynamite Kid

Look at the trouble Lewis had with Mercer and McCall.

An old Larry Holmes beat Mercer far more convincingly 3/4 years before that, also an old Holmes damn near beat Oliver McCall to, its only because Holmes got tired towards the end that he lost the fight, if he could of kept up the pace i believe that he would of won the fight. Lewis avenged his loss but McCall still poleaxed him.
Dynamite Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2010, 04:26 AM #2
sonnyboyx2 sonnyboyx2 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 5,853
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
sonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 185,171,988.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 185,171,988.29
Gift for Green - HaglerSteelChin Illiterate troll of the month award. - Jim Jeffries for being a cool poster in history section - led Cool poster award - -Lightsout- Like reading your posts, funny too.  Good job, keep it up. - -D33Pwaters- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Demise Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Default

To try to justify your playground antics with this thread you have posted 10 quotes from yourself and 5 quotes from me.. yet you are calling for a `Level playing field` your poll should also carry the question : Sonnyboy - is he correct about Lewis

This reminds me of another thread you set up back in June last year titled `Sonnyboy Chronicles` which was an effort by you to try to discredit me... DynamiteKid you are pathetic, no matter what you say or do you are never going to change my opinion of Lennox Lewis, so i suggest you live with it, dont let it get upset you Kid, their is many many like me with those same views... what is it you are trying to do? brainwash them all into your way of thinking?.... either live with it or get yourself some councilling Kid.
sonnyboyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:07 AM #3
Dynamite Kid Dynamite Kid is offline
Slicker than your average
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 35
Posts: 23,680
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60
Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,424,512.10
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,162,463.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
To try to justify your playground antics with this thread you have posted 10 quotes from yourself and 5 quotes from me.. yet you are calling for a `Level playing field` your poll should also carry the question : Sonnyboy - is he correct about Lewis

This reminds me of another thread you set up back in June last year titled `Sonnyboy Chronicles` which was an effort by you to try to discredit me... DynamiteKid you are pathetic, no matter what you say or do you are never going to change my opinion of Lennox Lewis, so i suggest you live with it, dont let it get upset you Kid, their is many many like me with those same views... what is it you are trying to do? brainwash them all into your way of thinking?.... either live with it or get yourself some councilling Kid.


You discredit yourself you dont need my help. Your points of view are so outlandish thats why they are a minority point of view, they are not even well thought out they are just bile.

I think you need councilling because you have a serious inferiority complex. Do you see those quotes and how your inferiority complex comes racing to the surface when i was not even defending Lewis, infact the basis of the thread was to make out Holyfield could/would beat him in his prime. Your psycho tendencies take over and you turn it into something its not, i even said i did not want to get into this with you because i knew you would turn into this kinda thing, so you see its YOU!!! who is responsible for all this.

If in retaliation i made light of your stupidity thats because your point of view/opinions are so outlandish that anyone with a degree of commonsense will view them as stupidity, so you see again you are discrediting yourself be being such a window licker. The same as when you tried to tell me on youtube that James Toney beat Dave Tiberi clearly,see what i mean RETARDED! and that Holyfield destroyed!! Rahman

Your prone to exaggerate like a 14 year old and you have no commonsense what so ever. A guy your age must be mentally retarded to be the way you are.

Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 01-09-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Dynamite Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:21 AM #4
sonnyboyx2 sonnyboyx2 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 5,853
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
sonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 185,171,988.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 185,171,988.29
Gift for Green - HaglerSteelChin Illiterate troll of the month award. - Jim Jeffries for being a cool poster in history section - led Cool poster award - -Lightsout- Like reading your posts, funny too.  Good job, keep it up. - -D33Pwaters- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Demise Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Default

The crux of this is your lack of knowledge about Lennox Lewis.. its as simple as that

Last edited by sonnyboyx2; 01-09-2010 at 05:24 AM.
sonnyboyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:55 AM #5
Dynamite Kid Dynamite Kid is offline
Slicker than your average
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 35
Posts: 23,680
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60
Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,424,512.10
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,162,463.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
The crux of this is your lack of knowledge about Lennox Lewis.. its as simple as that
The crux of this is your arguments are weak as **** and hold no water when someone applies commonsense to them.

I dont need to be a Lewis expert to know that Bowe ducked him and that Tyson paid him step aside money. You are the only one that seems to see that as Lewis's fault despite the fact majority of people disagree with your opinion.
Dynamite Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:41 AM #6
sonnyboyx2 sonnyboyx2 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 5,853
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
sonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 185,171,988.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 185,171,988.29
Gift for Green - HaglerSteelChin Illiterate troll of the month award. - Jim Jeffries for being a cool poster in history section - led Cool poster award - -Lightsout- Like reading your posts, funny too.  Good job, keep it up. - -D33Pwaters- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Demise Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
The crux of this is your arguments are weak as **** and hold no water when someone applies commonsense to them.

I dont need to be a Lewis expert to know that Bowe ducked him and that Tyson paid him step aside money. You are the only one that seems to see that as Lewis's fault despite the fact majority of people disagree with your opinion.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sonnyboyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:42 AM #7
sonnyboyx2 sonnyboyx2 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 5,853
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
sonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond reputesonnyboyx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 185,171,988.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 185,171,988.29
Gift for Green - HaglerSteelChin Illiterate troll of the month award. - Jim Jeffries for being a cool poster in history section - led Cool poster award - -Lightsout- Like reading your posts, funny too.  Good job, keep it up. - -D33Pwaters- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Demise Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Default

i know this hurts you Kid.. but you are just gonna have to live with what the guy says....here is the link

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sonnyboyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:01 AM #8
Dynamite Kid Dynamite Kid is offline
Slicker than your average
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 35
Posts: 23,680
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60
Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,424,512.10
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,162,463.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
i know this hurts you Kid.. but you are just gonna have to live with what the guy says....here is the link

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Dont hurt me as you can see by this thread im not a Lewis fan. I just dont like retards with no logic, whats wrong with that?

Im righteous because i have majority on my side. Your gonna have to live with the fact your one of the ONLY! people that see it that way, peace.
Dynamite Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:41 AM #9
mickey malone mickey malone is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Thailand
Age: 53
Posts: 4,259
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
mickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,305,539.26
Bank: 3,134,726,151.98
Total Points: 3,145,031,691.24
1000 posts right around the bend...congrats! - JAB5239 For bringing up Schmeling's classy actions! - poet682006 Nothing But Respect For You Mate - 0Rooster4Life0 To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage For fighting the Wanker Snopkins - HaglerSteelChin 
Well deserved. - Barnburner you need this for floyd - Weltschmerz kick this old butt hurt faqqot - Weltschmerz 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
The crux of this is your arguments are weak as **** and hold no water when someone applies commonsense to them.

I dont need to be a Lewis expert to know that Bowe ducked him and that Tyson paid him step aside money. You are the only one that seems to see that as Lewis's fault despite the fact majority of people disagree with your opinion.
Bowe would have shat his pants at the thought of being in the same room as Lewis, let alone the same ring.. Lewis pissed all over him at the olympics, and Bowe never got over it.. Throwing the WBC belt in the bin is bottling out, end of story!
mickey malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:56 AM #10
American Dream American Dream is offline
Castillo beat Floyd IMO
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: America
Posts: 1,783
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
American Dream has disabled reputation
Points: 5,656.91
Bank: 3,739,479,404,876.31
Total Points: 3,739,479,410,533.22
Default

um how old are you guys..and Dynamite Kid..I hope you really didnt start an earlier thread like this, titled "the Sonnybox Chronicles"..c'mon man...

anyways..I have read through the quotes..and since I dont know you two (and my opinion really holds no merit)..this isnt biased at all..but I feel Sonnybox makes more valid points in what hes stating..I wont label either of you "haters/nuthuggers"...cause you both have good points...now have a beer & end this please...

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
American Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
dynamite, hater, irrational, lennox, lewis, nuthugger/fanboy, pure, sonnybox

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.