No announcement yet.

Scoop Malinowski is an Idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop Malinowski is an Idiot

I am posting this article by Malinowski to show his lack of objectivity. I can understand a "lack of objectivity" by posters (such as myself) and the ones on this site but he is "suppose" to be a journalist with some type of integrity but he continues to write and publish bs (similar to the article that appeared in the Huffington Report). Remember in light of everything that came out in the past two days, he wrote the following:

It should not come as much of a surprise to *************.com readers that the pound-for-pound pretender Floyd Mayweather would back out of the March 13 “Super Bowl of Boxing” as he did last night at Daniel Weinstein’s mediation meetings. According to various reports, Mayweather rejected the pleadings of his own handlers to take the fight, refusing to accept the 24-day before fight random blood test for superstar extraordinaire Manny Pacquiao.

This duck by Mayweather will prove costly, not only to himself – he was guaranteed $25 million and could have earned up to $40 million – but also to the sport, HBO, Golden Boy and sporting enthusiasts all over the globe who were eagerly looking forward to the showdown. It is not clear at this time how Mayweather’s evasion of the fight will affect his business relationships with HBO, Golden Boy, his sponsors, and his supporters. But the saying, “A coward dies a thousand deaths,” may most accurately describe what Mayweather has to look forward to in regards to his professional and personal future, as well as the devastating defamation lawsuit he now has to deal with from Manny Pacquiao.

The deathblow to the March 13 Super-fight came when Mayweather apparently refused to offer any counter proposal to the Pacquiao team late yesterday evening, effectively canceling the highly-anticipated event.

The Mayweather camp did not release any statement last night however an honest translation of what Mayweather is feeling inside might go something like this: “I am a coward who knows without any shred of uncertainty that Manny Pacquiao will destroy my career and future earning power at age 32. I tried everything to get out of this fight – from hoping he would lose to Hatton, Oscar and finally Cotto, hoping his Cotto PPV #s would be small, ordering Pac to call me out and ask for the fight, trying to force a quick fight on March 13, manipulating Oscar, Schaefer and Haymon to do my dirty bidding – but this time my cowardly ducking tactics coompletely failed to work and on the evening of January 6, 2010 the truth is out of the bag. I have uncontrollable cowardice in my heart and soul. My skills only work with slow, old, faded second raters. I know prime beasts like Margarito, Cotto, Mosley and Williams would knock me out. And I know Manny Pacquiao would not only slaughter me but his beautiful class, honor and dignity would make my immature and foul behavior look like a complete ugly disgrace in comparison. I know for certain he is the superior in every category. I don’t know how this open display of pure, honest cowardice will effect my relationships with HBO, Golden Boy or my stupid fans. But I don’t really care, at least now I don’t have to get slaughtered, brutalized and bashed upside the head by the greatest fighter in boxing history Manny Pacquiao on March 13.”

http://www.*************.com/headlin...oxing-history/

Originally posted by norrin View Post
    I am posting this article by Malinowski to show his lack of objectivity. I can understand a "lack of objectivity" by posters (such as myself) and the ones on this site but he is "suppose" to be a journalist with some type of integrity but he continues to write and publish bs (similar to the article that appeared in the Huffington Report). Remember in light of everything that came out in the past two days, he wrote the following:

It should not come as much of a surprise to *************.com readers that the pound-for-pound pretender Floyd Mayweather would back out of the March 13 “Super Bowl of Boxing” as he did last night at Daniel Weinstein’s mediation meetings. According to various reports, Mayweather rejected the pleadings of his own handlers to take the fight, refusing to accept the 24-day before fight random blood test for superstar extraordinaire Manny Pacquiao.

This duck by Mayweather will prove costly, not only to himself – he was guaranteed $25 million and could have earned up to $40 million – but also to the sport, HBO, Golden Boy and sporting enthusiasts all over the globe who were eagerly looking forward to the showdown. It is not clear at this time how Mayweather’s evasion of the fight will affect his business relationships with HBO, Golden Boy, his sponsors, and his supporters. But the saying, “A coward dies a thousand deaths,” may most accurately describe what Mayweather has to look forward to in regards to his professional and personal future, as well as the devastating defamation lawsuit he now has to deal with from Manny Pacquiao.

The deathblow to the March 13 Super-fight came when Mayweather apparently refused to offer any counter proposal to the Pacquiao team late yesterday evening, effectively canceling the highly-anticipated event.

The Mayweather camp did not release any statement last night however an honest translation of what Mayweather is feeling inside might go something like this: “I am a coward who knows without any shred of uncertainty that Manny Pacquiao will destroy my career and future earning power at age 32. I tried everything to get out of this fight – from hoping he would lose to Hatton, Oscar and finally Cotto, hoping his Cotto PPV #s would be small, ordering Pac to call me out and ask for the fight, trying to force a quick fight on March 13, manipulating Oscar, Schaefer and Haymon to do my dirty bidding – but this time my cowardly ducking tactics coompletely failed to work and on the evening of January 6, 2010 the truth is out of the bag. I have uncontrollable cowardice in my heart and soul. My skills only work with slow, old, faded second raters. I know prime beasts like Margarito, Cotto, Mosley and Williams would knock me out. And I know Manny Pacquiao would not only slaughter me but his beautiful class, honor and dignity would make my immature and foul behavior look like a complete ugly disgrace in comparison. I know for certain he is the superior in every category. I don’t know how this open display of pure, honest cowardice will effect my relationships with HBO, Golden Boy or my stupid fans. But I don’t really care, at least now I don’t have to get slaughtered, brutalized and bashed upside the head by the greatest fighter in boxing history Manny Pacquiao on March 13.”

He has been a floyd hater since before the judah fight. He sucks as a writer and all his articles are hatred towards Floyd. i like Vivek Wallace better, myself. he is more unbiased!

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post

Malinowski is pretty biased. He's almost, or as bad as Ben Thompson and Ronnie.

Comment

Working...
      X