Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Froch would do if he rematched his last 3 opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What gives you that impression?
    some people still think pascal "fought the wrong fight " against froch lol, pascal gets involved too much and a froch rematch would have the same outcome

Comment

It's a bit unfair, you could argue many fighters would get different decisions if they rematched their last 3 opponents.

Comment

Pascal I would give a bigger chance at a rematch win as he just seems to be improving every fight and also seems way more confident than when he fought Froch.

The Froch fight woke him up I think as it was his first world class test.

Comment

Someday Froch will be given his due credit. Today is not that day obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            Hopefully at the end of this tournament. he will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              I respect Froch and like Froch, but nobody will ever convince me he beat Dirrell that fight. He looked terrible in it, but that is just my opinion.

He is what he is. He is a very tough brawler with a good jab, good power and tons of stamina. It has carried him well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                Second time around .........He will not mix it up and will wait to land a clean shot.
                He hit Froch with his best shots. Sometimes after the bell. And he couldnt hurt him. Dont see how he knocks him out with one clean shot.

Comment

Fu*k the average boxing fan. Froch beat them all first time around. The real question should be "What would Froch have to gain by giving any of them a rematch?"

The answer is nothing.

Comment

dirrell would outbox him like he did the first time,probably easier this time round
                    pascal would have a good chance if he could resist not getting involved in a brawl and just boxed (not sure he could though)
                    taylor would beat him if he learnt to clinch at the right times or how to take a guy out when he has him hurt,i cant see it happening at this stage of his career though,whereas he clearly has staminia issues and i cant see that chaging now

Comment

3-0(3ko)....1st round.

Comment

Working...
                      X