Boxing Forum

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Pinoy Lounge

Old 02-27-2017, 09:38 PM #1
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 6554 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,997,691,976,167,370,784,768.00
Total Points: 19,997,691,976,167,370,784,768.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Default Any opinions on this conspiracy theory?

THE LATE LEGENDARY JWO RESEARCHER AND AUTHOR MIKE PIPER GIVES US A BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT THE MARCOS FAMILY AND CLEARLY ILLUSTRATES FERDINAND MARCOS WAS A NOBLE LEADER WHO WOULD NOT SURRENDER HIS COUNTRY’S SOVEREIGNTY TO INTERNATIONAL JEWISH FINANCIAL INTERESTS AND SUBSEQUENTLY WAS TARGETED FOR REGIME CHANGE – IN THE WORDS OF MRS. IMELDA MARCOS – “AS LONG AS WE WERE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN NEW YORK, EVERYTHING WENT WELL FOR US. BUT WHEN THEY TURNED AGAINST US, EVERYTHING FELL APART.”

How is the Marcos family regarded by most Filipinos?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:57 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
LADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 120,000,000,010,000,023,552.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
THE LATE LEGENDARY JWO RESEARCHER AND AUTHOR MIKE PIPER GIVES US A BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT THE MARCOS FAMILY AND CLEARLY ILLUSTRATES FERDINAND MARCOS WAS A NOBLE LEADER WHO WOULD NOT SURRENDER HIS COUNTRY’S SOVEREIGNTY TO INTERNATIONAL JEWISH FINANCIAL INTERESTS AND SUBSEQUENTLY WAS TARGETED FOR REGIME CHANGE – IN THE WORDS OF MRS. IMELDA MARCOS – “AS LONG AS WE WERE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN NEW YORK, EVERYTHING WENT WELL FOR US. BUT WHEN THEY TURNED AGAINST US, EVERYTHING FELL APART.”

ferdinand marcos was a thief and a murderer
He ripped off the philipine government out of billions of dollars
And went into exile in hawaii until his death
LADIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:15 PM #3
No More UK Stoppages

ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
ferdinand marcos was a thief and a murderer
He ripped off the philipine government out of billions of dollars
And went into exile in hawaii until his death
This guy claims the accusations of theft and embezzlement were just part of a smear campaign by the NYC financiers who ousted him from office because he wouldn't play ball.

Any chance that's possible? Or is it pretty much bullsh*t?
Old 02-27-2017, 10:35 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
LADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond reputeLADIV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 120,000,000,010,000,023,552.00

Quote:
This guy claims the accusations of theft and embezzlement were just part of a smear campaign by the NYC financiers who ousted him from office because he wouldn't play ball.

Any chance that's possible? Or is it pretty much bullsh*t?
i call bullsh&t...imelda marcos kept all the loot they stold in offshore accounts in switzerland
LADIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:49 AM #5
Banned

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
SnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,350,138,432,327,887,872.00
Total Points: 3,350,138,432,327,914,496.00
No Message - Makavelli 

Quote:

This is some crazy conspiracy theory. Typical deflection of blame and this time, they blame the Jews again.
SnoopySmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:29 PM #6
deicide

Quoted: 5849 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 517,758,489,186,127,132,491,776.00
Total Points: 517,893,315,963,735,074,930,688.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ßringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Marcos was the man
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:06 PM #7
No More UK Stoppages

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
This is some crazy conspiracy theory. Typical deflection of blame and this time, they blame the Jews again.
It's not all Jews that get blamed and it definitely wouldn't be right to hate all Jewish people.

But...there does appear to be a certain subset of Jews with high positions in finance and other industries who act like a criminal mafia. The words of Imelda Marcos, if true, serve to confirm that belief. If they can use you to advance their goals they will, if you are interfering with their goals they will get you out of the way.

But I encourage you to research the topic for yourself and see what you find. Don't just take my word for it. And don't stop digging just because some of the stuff you find might be too "anti--Semitic"...those of us that look into this aren't doing it to prove racial superiority or inferiority.

We just want to get to the bottom of things.

For what it's worth I think this group of people are occultists anyway, not actual Jews. But that's my own conclusion. If you go down this rabbit hole I'd love to hear what you find and what conclusions you come to.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-09-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:15 PM #8
Banned

SnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Makavelli 

I lived in Manila during Marcos's reign. I went to school with his niece and nephews. I can tell you the Marcos family were corrupt without any help from Jews, Illuminati, CIA, space aliens etc.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:34 AM #9
No More UK Stoppages

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
I lived in Manila during Marcos's reign. I went to school with his niece and nephews. I can tell you the Marcos family were corrupt without any help from Jews, Illuminati, CIA, space aliens etc.
That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Thank you.

It's important to separate fact from fiction whenever possible.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:22 PM #10
Banned

No Message - Makavelli 

Quote:
That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Thank you.

It's important to separate fact from fiction whenever possible.
They (my classmates) were very generous. One of them hired a bus to take our entire class to a beach. Yup. I benefited from dictator money a little bit. But I was in high school. He would later steal my girlfriend. Rather...she went to him coz he had all the money.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Share This With Friends

Tags
conspiracy, opinions, theory?

User Tag List