Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 11-24-2004, 11:56 AM #1
Master of Sinanju

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 778,649,714.55
Total Points: 778,694,424.97
Default Goldeneye- Roague Agent

I just got this game and have been playing it. Has anyone else got it yet, and what do you think? I give my opinion after i read a few of yours.
TheFairPole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2004, 12:37 PM #2
British champ!

J ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 66,083.00

IVE READ THE WRITE UPS MATE, they say it would be better if you were playing as bond, this correct?
Ive just spent a load of dosh on games for the winter months, Mortal combat deception, Ninja Gaiden (awesome buit only out of the x box). Manhunt, The suffering and Sonic heroes
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

ill never play half of them though i must admit.
J ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 09:49 AM #3
Master of Sinanju

TheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond reputeTheFairPole has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 778,649,714.55
Total Points: 778,694,424.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPW
IVE READ THE WRITE UPS MATE, they say it would be better if you were playing as bond, this correct?
Ive just spent a load of dosh on games for the winter months, Mortal combat deception, Ninja Gaiden (awesome buit only out of the x box). Manhunt, The suffering and Sonic heroes

Yeah this is true. Bond is actually in the game and dies in the beginning, and you are responsible. Therefore you are thrown out of the agency and become bad. The gameplay is kind of slow and not very smoth at all. It is hard to aim with most guns. The biggest problem I have is EA calling the game Goldeneye and then making a game that doesn't even come close to measuring up! Don't get me wrong, the game is ok but I had high hopes for it and ea let us down again! They need to stick to sports games. The original Goldeneye for N64 was made by Rare!!! EA has made all the rest of the bond games and they have all been terrible except for Agent Under Fire, and that was cause they had the Q-Claw!!! Awesome!!! Just stick with Halo 2! Can't go wrong there.

Manhunt and The Suffering were prett cool... I did beat The Suffering. That was a pretty creepy game! In Manhunt, all you do is run around bashing sculls. It was pretty fun though!
TheFairPole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 02:33 AM #4
The Warrior King

paulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond reputepaulmmv has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,528.55

i rented the game its a good game but its a little to hard in my few
paulmmv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 03:02 AM #5
Interim Champion

Hunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond reputeHunna has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,322.00

rogue agent,you cant use bond? damn, thats the whole point of the game! haha
Hunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:01 PM #6
Contender

amaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond reputeamaru has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,510.26

i aint played the game but i heard that it aint too good, i think EA just tried to cash in on the game by callin it goldeneye - rogue agent.
amaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 01:10 PM #7
Up and Comer

BlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,808.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairPole
Yeah this is true. Bond is actually in the game and dies in the beginning, and you are responsible. Therefore you are thrown out of the agency and become bad. The gameplay is kind of slow and not very smoth at all. It is hard to aim with most guns. The biggest problem I have is EA calling the game Goldeneye and then making a game that doesn't even come close to measuring up! Don't get me wrong, the game is ok but I had high hopes for it and ea let us down again! They need to stick to sports games. The original Goldeneye for N64 was made by Rare!!! EA has made all the rest of the bond games and they have all been terrible except for Agent Under Fire, and that was cause they had the Q-Claw!!! Awesome!!! Just stick with Halo 2! Can't go wrong there.

Manhunt and The Suffering were prett cool... I did beat The Suffering. That was a pretty creepy game! In Manhunt, all you do is run around bashing sculls. It was pretty fun though!

the game is about being evil and getting points for being bad. gmespot says the most evil thing about the game is using the name "goldeneye" to cheaply trick many fans of the original goldeneye game to beleive this game is a sequel or have any ties to the original game. THIS GAME IS NOT A SEQUEL. goldeneye in n64 was a satellite named goldeneye. rogue agent, its the eyeball in the agent that is made of gold.

Wow that's evil.
BlackBeltNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 04:53 PM #8
coming home to you

Mick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond reputeMick Hucknall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 119,790.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPW

you need to defo play Manhunt its a superb game. Best game i've played.... better than all the gta's and The getaway black monday!!
Mick Hucknall is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List