No announcement yet.

Bowe is Back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowe is Back...

Bowe wins comeback, and vows to fight every 3 weeks until he gets a crack at Vitali.

This is a guy who only has 1 loss in 44 fights, he has never been knocked out. He has 33 KO's.

If he can get in shape and sharpen up he will KO Vitali within 6 rounds.

I don't know how far Bowe can go but i do wish him all the best. I personally don't think he should be boxing but if he has been allowed i guess the only thing i can do as a boxing fan is to support his decision and pray nothing bad happens to him. He was a great exciting fighter to watch, he was one of my favourite heavyweights of the early 90's. I would always have liked to have seen a prime Riddick Bowe face off against a prime Lennox Lewis or Mike Tyson. I know Lennox beat him in the Olympic finals but Bowe always said to Lewis that he would see him in the pro's and it never happened. I always had high expectations that these could have been excellent heavyweight bouts.
    Last edited by Dark Destroyer; 09-26-2004, 06:08 AM.

Comment

iam so happy he did that

Comment

But he very old

Comment

its disgusting that hes even allowed a license to box. He has been irreversibly damaged from boxing. you just have to hear him speak to know that he should not be boxing. same with holyfield.

Comment

Vitali would knock Bowe the **** out!!!

Comment

Working...
            X