Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 03-20-2005, 08:36 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond reputeThe Italian Stallion has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 70,922.00
Send a message via AIM to The Italian Stallion
Default PS2 Fight Night Round 2 Online Thread

Post your online names here.
I made a new user name for ROund 2
My user name is KINGSTINGKid
I use the featherweights and heavuweights a lot. I never use custom, i never fight customs. Right now I'm 3-2-0. The first time I lost I was using Duran and I fought Gatti, and the dude was like 57-13 and I got ko'd in the 7th round. The second time I lost was when I "threw in the towel" because thought I was fighting Marcianno and I picked Chris Byrd, but quickly the guy pick a to the max 6'8 custom, I was whooping him in the first round, but the second round he kept hitting me with uppercut haymakers which hurt cuz his power was full I forfited cuz it was gonna be a cheap victory for him.
The Italian Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-20-2005, 10:18 PM #2
Record: 0 - 0

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
julDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond reputejulDilla has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,573,951,121.13
Total Points: 14,574,553,239.96

i havent played in so long so i forgot my Sn
julDilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List