Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 10-13-2009, 04:28 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Freddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,322.08
Total Points: 1,063,771.62
Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully Gay and Lesbian Pride - supRa Gay and Lesbian Pride - supRa AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Default DreamKiller the video game is a pos for the pc

Just installed it and it is a boring ass game that just constantly spawns the same enemies over and over again... Very boring and the graphics are dated and the system requirements will be steep for some of you, it requires a 2.5 dual core processor and I have no idea why since the game has graphics that are similar to painkiller. The graphics are literally ****ty on my dual processor 3.0ghz and I'm running it at 1920 resolution(thats 1080p).

So I'm running this game at the highest graphics and it still looks like a turd!
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Freddy Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2009, 01:47 AM #2
Banned

Freddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond reputeFreddy Krueger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,322.08
Total Points: 1,063,771.62
Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully Gay and Lesbian Pride - supRa Gay and Lesbian Pride - supRa AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Even though I compared the graphics to painkiller, don't get that mixed up. Painkiller is actually a great ass game. Well, I enjoyed going around serious sam style and blowing up some zombies in painkiller.
Freddy Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:50 PM #3
Amateur

dummydam is just really nicedummydam is just really nicedummydam is just really nicedummydam is just really nicedummydam is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,431.31

i played the Painkiller game and it was mediocer to say the least.....

http://lets-kickoff.blogspot.com
dummydam is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dreamkiller, game, video

User Tag List