Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-06-2017, 06:46 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,502,000.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 
Arrow Why do people still destroy their bodies with alcohol when marijuana is mostl legal?

Ever since I moved to the West Coast from NY I have discovered the amazing marijuana plant.

Smoking weed is looked down upon in NY and in the Eastcoast in general so I always drank instead. I was always a very quiet, shy kid and I drank casually to be more social but I hated it. Yes, it made me more open socially but the feeling of being drunk is disgusting to me. And being hungover is equally as disgusting.

Weed is an amazing plant. It makes everything you do 100 times more enjoyable. And the best part is that it's medicine! I love that when you buy it legally you know exactly what strain you are getting and what the THC to CBD content is compared to buying on the streets not knowing what you have. I also love that you can have it delivered right to your door in 30 minutes!
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:11 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,215,552.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Well it's a different feeling, usually a different setting and sociability factor. Some people just enjoy drinking and not smoking. There's probably hundreds of reasons.

That's like saying what's the point in smoking weed when most of us probably know how to get heroin delivered to us if we wanted.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 08:08 AM #3
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 255,232,888,601.04
Total Points: 2,000,267,317,197,307.75
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

there are many different reasons. it obiously has much to do simply with people having various tastes and opinions.

but the main reason alcohol is so popular is obviously society and tradition. most people dont question things, if it is socially accepted and you see it around you, its a simple case of monkey see monkey do in most instances.

alcohol is a big part of western culture, also weed is bad financially for various corporations from the private prison industry, to medicine makers to ****ing rope makers. so they do their thing and influence matters which most people are dumb enough to fall for. again, they dont question things.

personally i have been feeling like OP for years.

alcohol is a foul, nasty thing to me. the fact that it is legal while drugs like weed still isnt in many places is direct proof of the immense failure of mankind albeit on a very small scale.

weed on the other hand is great, although i will be cutting back down on that as well.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:11 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8244 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,787,828,839,995,293,696.00
Total Points: 200,129,682,049,967,260,172,288.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

I gave up drinking for health reasons and can't get weed easily in Japan because it is illegal.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:17 AM #5
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 2391 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -36,120,068,766,670,532,608.00
Total Points: 31,079,932,078,330,314,752.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

There's such a huge stigma with drugs that are mostly untrue. Just because some people can abuse them doesn't mean all drugs are bad. Anything can be abused, even food can be abused, I.e obese people, but that doesn't mean food is bad for you if you know how to control yourself. Weak minded and ignorant people ruin it for the rest of us.

Sometimes drugs can give you a perspective on life that can change it for the better. The world would be such a better place if we were free to expand our conciousness.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:50 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2751 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,003,558,197.59
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

It mutates your DNA and gives you slightly spaz kids, it can make you paranoid, and if you smoke it it can cause lung cancer, and erectile dysfunction

Lastly it negatively affects motivation and success
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:05 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2835 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,000,000,100,000,202,752.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 

Why Do Heavy Drinkers Outlive Nondrinkers?

One of the most contentious issues in the vast literature about alcohol consumption has been the consistent finding that those who don't drink tend to die sooner than those who do

By John Cloud Monday, Aug. 30, 2010

One of the most contentious issues in the vast literature about alcohol consumption has been the consistent finding that those who don't drink tend to die sooner than those who do. The standard Alcoholics Anonymous explanation for this finding is that many of those who show up as abstainers in such research are actually former hard-core drunks who had already incurred health problems associated with drinking.

But a new paper in the journal Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research suggests that — for reasons that aren't entirely clear — abstaining from alcohol does tend to increase one's risk of dying, even when you exclude former problem drinkers. The most shocking part? Abstainers' mortality rates are higher than those of heavy drinkers.

Moderate drinking, which is defined as one to three drinks per day, is associated with the lowest mortality rates in alcohol studies. Moderate alcohol use (especially when the beverage of choice is red wine) is thought to improve heart health, circulation and sociability, which can be important because people who are isolated don't have as many family members and friends who can notice and help treat health problems.

sample of those who were studied included individuals between ages 55 and 65 who had had any kind of outpatient care in the previous three years. The 1,824 participants were followed for 20 years. One drawback of the sample: a disproportionate number, 63%, were men. Just over 69% of the abstainers died during the 20 years, 60% of the heavy drinkers died and only 41% of moderate drinkers died.

These are remarkable statistics. Even though heavy drinking is associated with higher risk for cirrhosis and several types of cancer (particularly cancers in the mouth and esophagus), heavy drinkers are less likely to die than people who don't drink, even if they never had a problem with alcohol. One important reason is that alcohol lubricates so many social interactions, and social interactions are vital for maintaining mental and physical health. As I pointed out last year, nondrinkers show greater signs of depression than those who allow themselves to join the party.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-06-2017 at 12:30 PM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:10 PM #8
Scarface

Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,319,075,162,953,035,284,480.00
Total Points: 1,473,075,162,953,035,808,768.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Cos weed don't give you beer goggles
Fat bishes need love too
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:01 PM #9
So hot right now

Quoted: 882 Post(s)
Dr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 89,385,421,228,373,088.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva 

I've only ever had super skunk in the UK which eventually made me paranoid AF whenever I smoked.

I get that it depends a lot on the actual perapj but is there types of weed in the US where you just get a light high, no paranoia and is good for anxiety?
Dr Kewl Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:06 PM #10
Scarface

Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,319,075,162,953,035,284,480.00
Total Points: 1,473,075,162,953,035,808,768.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
I've only ever had super skunk in the UK which eventually made me paranoid AF whenever I smoked.

I get that it depends a lot on the actual perapj but is there types of weed in the US where you just get a light high, no paranoia and is good for anxiety?
Superskunk haha
That's old school
I had some squidgy black over xmas
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alcohol, bodies, destroy, legal?, marijuana, mostl, people

User Tag List