Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 03-13-2005, 11:11 PM #1
His Airness

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,677,902,296.99
Total Points: 124,678,006,801.50
Beer pre! - led No Message - led No Message - led sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv 
Default Fight Night Round 2 - Best Strategies...

i have just started my career and i am now ranked #15 in the featherweight division with a record of 15-0-0 (14 KO's)... i play manny pacquiao... i didn't have any problems disposing of the lower 30 fighters but when i got in the top twenty, i already had problems... on my last fight, i still used the bob and weave technique but to my surprise it didn't work as i expected... the other guy was good at parrying and i was countered silly... i lost rounds 1-4, then switched to jab and run, and i won the remaining rounds... what strategies do you guys use???
AIR_KENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-13-2005, 11:50 PM #2
Black Square

joeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 352,575.12
Send a message via AIM to joeboxer

I just started what is basically a rope a dope stategy where I lean back and block the belly for most of the round then combo like crazy every once in a while. It really looks like I am losing the rounds even to me but for some reason the computer gives them to me and then I knock ****ers out in the late rounds.
joeboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 02:13 AM #3
Interim Champion

xrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant future
Total Points: 23,197.00

i still play my same game... like in 04... but with more jabs... jab jab... make them parry it or throw bak... lean bak... haymaker left hook or right uppercutt... its pretty effected... i got all the titles already that they have in the game... still like 04 better... and the training in 05 suk... too high tech... like that 50 cent video in da club... i like the old skoo training like in 04... but chyea... once i get my connection thang fix on my ps2 i'll go online and fight...
xrhythmxnxbluesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 02:21 AM #4
Black Square

joeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 352,575.12
Send a message via AIM to joeboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
i still play my same game... like in 04... but with more jabs... jab jab... make them parry it or throw bak... lean bak... haymaker left hook or right uppercutt... its pretty effected... i got all the titles already that they have in the game... still like 04 better... and the training in 05 suk... too high tech... like that 50 cent video in da club... i like the old skoo training like in 04... but chyea... once i get my connection thang fix on my ps2 i'll go online and fight...
mmm mmm mm bottle full of bubb, mmmm mmm in da club, what were you saying something I totally got confused.

Its my birfth day, da da doo mmm shot nine times something something something.
joeboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 02:50 AM #5
student of the game

NiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond reputeNiGe2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,334.80

What I like about this game is that you kind of have to do what real boxers do and swith it up depending on how your opponent fights! If I am fighting a guy who dances around the ring I try to go to the body and corner him. If I am fighting a guy who likes to counter, I try to make him throw the first shot! So on and so on....
NiGe2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 09:30 PM #6
Orange and Blue for life

BadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 67,703.00

What level of difficulty do you play on? The strategies vary greatly from the three.

Easy, you can just haymaker them to death, no strategy needed.

Medium, it depends on if you're in your natural weight class, and how you went about that. For instance, if you dropped a class real early, then moved up to your natural for the belt after getting the lower belt, then go for the higher right after, you'll have a tough time.

To build the boxer, stick with your main class until the championship, then move up, then down later on. Unify the two before going down.

As far as boxing strategies go. It depends on the opponent, but if they like to throw a lot of punches, I parry and give left/right uppercuts. Usually 2-3 shots. In the open I wait for a shot, and throw a haymaker. Then I jab and cross combo them to death. I've lost three fights total, and have fought about 100. Difficulties on medium and hard. I beat Ali with Jones at LH doing that. Ali is the easiest opponent, actually.
BadMagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:08 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

BBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond reputeBBFM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,677,572,157.22
Total Points: 159,677,585,027.44

Heres an awesome technic i use

get your fingers and rotate back and fouth on config 3 doing flurrys and ducking forward so you can hit the body.
BBFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 03:26 AM #8
Interim Champion

xrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant futurexrhythmxnxbluesx has a brilliant future
Total Points: 23,197.00

i just started on a new career on hard... no diff my technique still works... never really have to change my style... but i really wish they make the cross a harder punch on the next game...
xrhythmxnxbluesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:58 PM #9
His Airness

AIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond reputeAIR_KENG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,677,902,296.99
Total Points: 124,678,006,801.50
Beer pre! - led No Message - led No Message - led sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv 

is the featherweight division the lowest division in the game??? i have the featherweight and lightweight titles and i don't have any place to go... my starting weight was featherweight...
AIR_KENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 01:53 PM #10
Orange and Blue for life

BadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 67,703.00

It sure is.
BadMagick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List