Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 09-21-2009, 07:17 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
IcedBlood will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,491.44
Default Keeping fit, increasing stamina, conditioning etc..

without losing any weight?? Any tips??
IcedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-21-2009, 07:40 AM #2
Contender

g0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud ofg0tcha has much to be proud of
Total Points: 63,443.39

your diet has to match your work load. A lot of fighters that fight at their natural weight class dont have to diet so hard especially if they bust their asses in the gym. If your putting your time and quality into your training you should be able to eat 6 decent macronutrient meals that wont taste like a diet and still keep your weight neutral. keep it clean with lean meats, fish, chicken. stay away from saturated fats. eat lots of veggies and dont over indulge on carbs. keep it balanced and you wont lose or gain again as long as your kickin ass in your workouts.
g0tcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:07 AM #3
The Great John L.

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,987,795.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

i try to eat massive amounts of tastey cakes before bed on my recovery days

like 4 packs. kinda like to load up for then next however many days of exercise
Spartacus Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:29 PM #4
No Picks

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,175.94
Total Points: 14,101,155,583.87
To a fuckfaced know-nothing - ƒallenloki 

Simply put you need to eat more calories than you burn. So eat more and you should be able to keep your weight.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:12 PM #5
Contender

IcedBlood will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 59,491.44

Thanks, i've cut down on cardio quite alot since i've started to try and bulk up. Used to run 2 times a week, 3 mile runs normally with a load of steep hills, but i've cut that down now to 1 run a week (1 run every 2 weeks sometimes) but running around 5-6 miles on mostly flat surface. I want to try and get 1 long run at least every 2 weeks, and also try and get hill sprints in there as well. Just to let everyone know who's been replying to my threads, I'm not actually boxing training at the minute. just training for myself.
IcedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
conditioning, etc.., fit, increasing, keeping, stamina

User Tag List