Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-07-2017, 04:05 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
DionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond reputeDionysusX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,240,778,963,126,296.00
Total Points: 44,240,778,963,132,352.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK 
Default Do you guys ever think about how your favourite boxers...

Do you ever think about your favourite boxers doing mundane, everyday sh*t. How they are with dancing and b*tches for example.

Like I look at Thurman, and think he's a goofy ass dancer, but thinks he's pretty slick.

Errol Spence is probably that n*gga who pulls b*tches like crazy, and dances well.

Chris Algieri seems like he can't talk to b*tches, but because of his face, healthy lifestyle (posting pictures of food on Instagram) and sh*t, he gets them anyway.

AJ looks like he's stiff as fvck on the dance floor, and can't even nod his head to the beat in time. But because of his physique, looks, and fame, he doesn't have to do any work to get b*tches. I also think he has a thing for blondes.

Ever since I saw Floyd dressed as a jockey, all I can picture is him falling off of horses.

Tim Bradley... well, when the kids go to bed, and the lights go off, in my mind, Tim Bradley puts on a collar, with a leash connected to it, and buries his face between his wife's ass cheeks and thighs until that massive bald head is glazed like a donut.

In my mind, Canelo doesn't talk or have conversations. He just says a bunch of tag lines and slogans in response to questions.

"Honey, let's go eat." "Let's DO this!"
When tied to bed, naked, and his woman walks into the bedroom. - "I'm ready."
If he performs particularly well in the sack. - "In Mexico, we don't fvck around."
"Damn Saul, you put cinnamon on all your food!" "Feel my balls!"

I don't think Chavez Jr does anything. I think he just coasts through life.

I just picture GGG in the snow, fighting wild boars bare handed, and bringing them back to feed his family.

Etc.
DionysusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:35 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2745 Post(s)
Sadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,440,382,089.29
Total Points: 1,100,000,043,440,668,288.00
You know you ain't so bad, cheers bro, no harsh feelings! Fcuk KKK and BLM - King Krusher Merry Christmas - TBear No Message - -jose- It's about money - Nomadic No Message - Snoop Frog 

Omg the one about Canelo has me dying
Sadiqkingofko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:57 AM #3
The Genetic Jackhammer

Quoted: 2413 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 477,087,632,026,410,745,856.00
Total Points: 477,087,632,126,410,883,072.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

I could picture Hagler wearing a tailored suit and tie just to walk his dog. And dark glasses of course.

Holyfield is probably the type to wear pink polo shirts and cargo pants and still look like the toughest guy in the room.

Pacquiao probably never goes grocery shopping unless he has at least 15 friends with him.

Thurman is the type to meditate and do yoga in the park. And then go to a drum circle at the beach right after. Seems like a cool dude to hang with.

GGG looks like a big tipper. He also seems like the type of dad who would carry his baby in a carrier like this:

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:27 AM #4
starin at dem titties tho

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin.....
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 304,000,001,100,508,288.00
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley 
You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer Welcome Back to the G.O.A.T.  STAX ON DECK - BrushMyHair Erril Speece is da truth - Earl Hickey Here you damn greasy ass looter. - Bardock Another one for your crack whore mother - Bardock 
Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Tell your grandma to add this to the gumbo - Bardock Here you go pu$$y - krazyn8tive B1tch a$$ - krazyn8tive 
Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Another toy for boxingscene's f@ggot - krazyn8tive Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Peace bruh - Zaroku 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott.Weiland. 

let me tell u a story about mikey garcia,,even tho he mexican i fux with him

i seen his ass at some paysa ass ((am i saying that rite) concert in downtown l.a. this mex. girl im digging out wanted to go and she brought me along. i dont kno wtf they saying on stage but i fux with corridos with they fancy ass outfits and sombreors, i was high as a mo****a the whole time anyway i seen mikey gacia walk in the front row with a bad bitch,his ***** was fine as hell,she had a fat booty and everything. when he was leaving i told his ass that he gone whoop crawford ass but i dont think he hear me lol,
STAX ON DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:10 AM #5
Contender

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Rockybigblower is a splendid one to beholdRockybigblower is a splendid one to beholdRockybigblower is a splendid one to beholdRockybigblower is a splendid one to beholdRockybigblower is a splendid one to beholdRockybigblower is a splendid one to beholdRockybigblower is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 8,481.99

I imagine chris eubank breastfeeding eubank jr....i imagine adrian broner in his barber shop brushing peoples hair...i see joe smith junior shuckin down a burger in a trailer diner...i see manny pacquiao practicing kung fu at the shaolin temple and i see canelo falling asleep on the beach in yelapa and getting burnt to a crisp
Rockybigblower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:09 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2988 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,650,407,083,699,494,912.00
Total Points: 46,650,407,083,706,990,592.00
Enjoy Man - Rocky... You need alcohol bro - mangler More food - mangler Have your cake and eat it. - ▀reakbeat A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gift - MANGLER No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusX View Post
Do you ever think about your favourite s doing mundane, everyday sh*t. How they are with dancing and b*tches for example.

Like I look at Thurman, and think he's a goofy ass dancer, but thinks he's pretty slick.

Errol Spence is probably that n*gga who pulls b*tches like crazy, and dances well.

Chris Algieri seems like he can't talk to b*tches, but because of his face, healthy lifestyle (posting pictures of food on Instagram) and sh*t, he gets them anyway.

AJ looks like he's stiff as fvck on the dance floor, and can't even nod his head to the beat in time. But because of his physique, looks, and fame, he doesn't have to do any work to get b*tches. I also think he has a thing for blondes.

Ever since I saw Floyd dressed as a jockey, all I can picture is him falling off of horses.

Tim Bradley... well, when the kids go to bed, and the lights go off, in my mind, Tim Bradley puts on a collar, with a leash connected to it, and buries his face between his wife's ass cheeks and thighs until that massive bald head is glazed like a donut.

In my mind, Canelo doesn't talk or have conversations. He just says a bunch of tag lines and slogans in response to questions.

"Honey, let's go eat." "Let's DO this!"
When tied to bed, naked, and his woman walks into the bedroom. - "I'm ready."
If he performs particularly well in the sack. - "In Mexico, we don't fvck around."
"Damn Saul, you put cinnamon on all your food!" "Feel my balls!"

I don't think Chavez Jr does anything. I think he just coasts through life.

I just picture GGG in the snow, fighting wild boars bare handed, and bringing them back to feed his family.

Etc.
It's the Jamaican in him.
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:50 AM #7
The Genetic Jackhammer

Quoted: 2413 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 477,087,632,026,410,745,856.00
Total Points: 477,087,632,126,410,883,072.00
here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
I imagine chris eubank breastfeeding eubank jr....
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:26 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,112,441,328.33
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

I imagine Sergey Kovalev is the guy that usually cleans the house with a broom. And GGG is th guy that would just say "Yeah." "I know." "Ready, let's go..."

Andre Ward would be the guy that would a missionary that visits your housewife while you are away at work for some reason.

Pacquiao would be the guy that would do the groceries in a depot.
Thraxox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:11 AM #9
Wolfsschanze

Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
PF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 240,578,389,061,810,094,080.00
Total Points: 242,578,389,061,810,094,080.00
After a good toke comes the munchies. - Libido Sanchez For posting Cool vibez - Libido Sanchez Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass 
A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules 
Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I wonder what James Toney is doing at this very moment.

I'd totally love to do some blow with Fury in the caravan as well.
PF Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:17 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,714.93

LMAO! That's some funny sh it
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxers..., favourite, guys

User Tag List