No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I dont think I chugged it, probably just didnt eat enough.

I do like drinking it with ice though. I know thats kind of against the rules. I used to mix it coke. At the bar I'd get a shot of Hennessey and a pint of Hennessey and Coke. I'd do that for about 5 or 6 hours before I switched to beer. Those were the days, when I was able to drink for real.
    Ah, I drink it chilled. No rocks. Can't have no water in my Yak. And as long as you ate sumthin solid you shoulda been fine D.

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
    I don't mean mixed together. I mean we drank the remy and then switched to hennessy.

I think the mix of liquors though might've ****ed me up more.
    I can get away wit switchin drinks throughout the nite. Never really affected me none, unless some of that sweet **** gets involved. If I'm mixin drinks, I try to stay exclusive.

Comment

• It depends. At a bar I'll get it with ice. If im just a friends house I'll get a pint and drink it out the bottle.

Here is the most fucked up I've ever been:

One time I smoking dust, I was dusted as fuck..I then slammed down a pint of Bacardi Limon in 10 minutes. About half an hour later, I passed out in someones car for an hour.

Comment

It depends. At a bar I'll get it with ice. If im just a friends house I'll get a pint and drink it out the bottle.

Here is the most fucked up I've ever been:

One time I smoking dust, I was dusted as fuck..I then slammed down a pint of Bacardi Limon in 10 minutes. About half an hour later, I passed out in someones car for an hour.
        How the **** you pass out zooted on dust? It takes a minute to come down off that **** D. I don't care how much liquor you drank.

Comment

• I'm drunk. Yea whooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            How the **** you pass out zooted on dust? It takes a minute to come down off that **** D. I don't care how much liquor you drank.
            I don't know, but it happpened.

Dust is potent as hell, Im glad I stopped that **** years ago. Ever smoke it?

Comment

I don't know, but it happpened.

Dust is potent as hell, Im glad I stopped that **** years ago. Ever smoke it?
              Hell yea. I was on the crazy **** when I was a kid D. But I ain't do it a lot. I was a poppy fiend for the most part.

Comment

Hell yea. I was on the crazy **** when I was a kid D. But I ain't do it a lot. I was a poppy fiend for the most part.
                You mean opium?

I smoked it but I think it was either fake or just weak. It was sorta like hard crusty candy that melted like plastic when you lit it. I did get high the first time I had it but it didnt work after that.

I was big on acid and coke in my late teens and early twenties. I also did extacy, shrooms and used to pop pills.

Comment

• Speaking of drunk Im a little drunk myself at the moment.

Comment

I'm drunk. Yea whooo!
                    yeah me tooooo ... .i'm gonna be hurt in the morning

Comment

You mean opium?

I smoked it but I think it was either fake or just weak. It was sorta like hard crusty candy that melted like plastic when you lit it. I did get high the first time I had it but it didnt work after that.

I was big on acid and coke in my late teens and early twenties. I also did extacy, shrooms and used to pop pills.
                      When I was younger we'd get 'red rock' and 'black rock' opium. The black was better than the red, although I only smoked it a few times.

What's better is if you get the fresh buds after the flowers have fallen off and slit the buds, and let the black resin ooze out over a couple days.

Comment

Working...
                      X